• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 3: Return of Red... Aussies win again!

_hekk05

Banned
We Crystal Now. We also BOY now. We also AJDNNW now. We start with TOTODILE NOW.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

TPP Google Doc

Reddit Live Updates

I forgive, but I do not forget ....

Crows Eaten:
On Catching Zapdos...
My bet is that we don't catch it at all.

Toxi
(Today, 05:07 PM)
Multi-Quote This Message Quote
300802d1360010756-surveyor-tim-pitts-not-recommended-eat-crow.jpg

(by request: pre-victory OP preserved for posterity)

Noirulus

Ilúvatar;102461963 said:
In Bird Jesus we trust! I was so sad when they cancelled the evolution of Lord Helix :(

T'was the correct choice. Omastar looks more like a devil than a savior.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
And thus it begins anew.

Although im disappointed at the lack of the Last Supper shop in the OTs

Grudy

What really worries me is that we cannot heal between the elite four matches. That means bird jesus and double A will have to carry us all the way through.

Not

Banned
Bring on Victory Road.

OAK MAY SAY IT'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT,

BUT YOU KEEP US FROM DOME'S WRAAAAAAATH

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
What really worries me is that we cannot heal between the elite four matches. That means bird jesus and double A will have to carry us all the way through.

The Blue stream only had two Pokemon that really carried the team. So its possible. But those two mons had way better movesets compared to Bird Jesus.

How was opening Lt. Surge's door not a bigger ordeal? I feel like that would've taken longer than it did...

Because finding the first switch is completely random and the second one is always right next to it. Actually took me much longer than Twitch did on my own playthrough because I had such bad luck choosing which trashcan the second lock was in. Took me like 20 tries somehow.

RedShift

That's why we're grinding. In theory we can get the Fonz and Lord Helix up to level 50ish before Victory Road, and maybe at least train AIIIIRR until he gets Ice Beam, and ATV until he gets Psybeam.

Right now the birds are sucking up all the EXP but hopefully soon the rest should get powerful enough to start acquiring those gainz.

blamite

There is no strife, no prejudice, no national conflict in Twitch as yet. Its hazards are hostile to us all. Its conquest deserves the best of all mankind, and its opportunity for peaceful cooperation many never come again. But why, some say, Pokemon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?

We choose to beat Pokemon. We choose to beat Pokemon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.

GamerJM

Banned
The Blue stream only had two Pokemon that really carried the team. So its possible. But those two mons had way better movesets compared to Bird Jesus.

What levels were they?

I think this Cinnabar grinding combined with all of Victory Road battling is going to get use to a decently leveled team.

Top Bottom