• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 159 |OT| The Great White Hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseKing

Banned
Lol

Anyone who thinks Anderson has something for Jones is fucking crazy.

If Anderson hit the same shots on Jones Chael Did, Jones would be RIP.

It would be a good fight though. Jones only hope would be taking him down and grinding him out.

brentech

oh shit, his toe is going sideways./

looks like he's freaking out. it sucks when you break shit. my ankle going sideways reminds me of that.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Give Cormier a chance at Jones -- I'd like to see Jones against a stronger fighter that is on par in almost all areas as him.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This would have been amazing if Chael won due to the injury. They for sure wouldn't let him come out for the 2nd round.

brentech

When he first sat on the stool it totally looked like he was going to pass out. Look like he got his nerve back now though. It was like adrenaline dump/freak out to, "okay, I can deal with this"

dream

Rogan interviewing Bones Jones as the guy slowly goes into shock is the funniest thing I've ever seen in this sport.

VoxPop

Anderson would destroy Jones and his chicken legs. Would be the toughest fight of his life but I see him outclassing him completely. Bring on that can courier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom