• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 196 Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz |OT| Fook The Belt feat. Ninja Shit & Touch Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
"I love you, my bitches"

Somebody got a laugh out of teaching him that without telling him what it meant.

Allforce

Wait so Diaz is getting 20K tonight and McGregor gets 10m+?

You'd think he'd negotiate a better payday since UFC was in a pinch to get an opponent ready for the event.

ironcreed

Banned
Wait so Diaz is getting 20K tonight and McGregor gets 10m+?

You'd think he'd negotiate a better payday since UFC was in a pinch to get an opponent ready for the event.

No, that is the kind of money he was seeing in the past. Even though he has been around and has proven that he is one of the better fighters out there. Good on him for finally landing a solid paycheck.

Heel

#UFC196 Judges: Marcos Rosales, Adalaide Byrd, T. Weeks, D. Cleary, Lester Griffin, J. Kamijo, Glenn Trowbridge, Sal D'Amato, and Chris Lee.

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The craziest thing about this fight is Nate wasn't smoking weed in his off time.

If we want to go back to the pay discussion we can analyze whether or not it would be worth it for him to miss a year to three of his career.

On that note, there aren't any bookmakers out there that will take a bet that includes a later No Contest ruling right?

edit: Fight Pass has Jim Miller vs Diego Sanchez, of course the pre-prelims are going to be good. I hear the winner of that fight gets a title shot in 2011.

Hex

Banned
I want to like Nate sometimes.
He is that uneducated slow kid, that should be the underdog that people pull for.
But god damn he is just a miserable fuck.
I am all for McGregor in this one, but I would like to see Nate put on a good show and get a good rub from this fight.

ElRenoRaven

I want to like Nate sometimes.
He is that uneducated slow kid, that should be the underdog that people pull for.
But god damn he is just a miserable fuck.
I am all for McGregor in this one, but I would like to see Nate put on a good show and get a good rub from this fight.

Both of the Diaz brothers are miserable fucks. There is being an ass for show like McGreggor and then there is just being an asshole and the Diaz brothers are the later. It doesn't help that they're really not as good as people think. Any time they've faced real talent they lose. Then of course they make excuses about it or whine and cry about losing.

Both of the Diaz brothers are miserable fucks. There is being an ass for show like McGreggor and then there is just being an asshole and the Diaz brothers are the later. It doesn't help that they're really not as good as people think. Any time they've faced real talent they lose. Then of course they make excuses about it or whine and cry about losing.

Yup. I've been tired of them parroting the whole Stockton Slap thing for a long time, but that's mostly just Nick. Nate seems alright. And he's gettin that paper so he's stoked

Yup. I've been tired of them parroting the whole Stockton Slap thing for a long time, but that's mostly just Nick. Nate seems alright. And he's gettin that paper so he's stoked

he's gonna buy a bunch of good shit with that money. good for nate. i'm still not tired of his antics (although I'm just a very casual follower of this company), he's hilarious imo.

-MD-

Ya Diego took it.

He fought pretty smart this time, used his wrestling and shit. I liked it.

he's gonna buy a bunch of good shit with that money. good for nate. i'm still not tired of his antics (although I'm just a very casual follower of this company), he's hilarious imo.

Nate gonna have a two week party
His apartment's gonna be full of weed for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom