• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[UK] Princess Kate image withdrawn by four news agencies amid 'manipulation' concerns

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Sarcastic Joke GIF
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Better in the sack too. I’d bet money on it.

Last edited:

YCoCg

I would bet 99 percent of posed photos like this of celebrities are “altered” in some way. Seems really weird to make a big deal out of this.
No one is complaining the photo is edited that way, they're bringing it up because the woman in the photo vanished and hasn't been seen by the public for weeks, and the first photo released of her is a heavily edited one, that's why a fuss is being made.

Ristifer

Oh please. William makes an appointment to see Kate in his bedroom. If she doesn’t have a headache, then it’s straight to missionary and done.

Any demon she had was exorcised the moment she became a royal.
So, you're saying I'd have to make an appointment to de-royal her?

I'm even more enticed now than I was before.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Has anyone even seen this lady irl the last couple of months? She’s dead, isn’t she.

LOL. Assuming the twitter person's comparison pics are legit (it sure looks like it), that makes the situation even funnier.

Heck, Kate probably wasnt even there. A sub in did it. Or she looked like crap and she photoshopped her Vogue pic in.

How sketchy can you get. This is bottom of the barrel bait and switch like online dating sites where people use tons of filters or put up a pic from 5 years ago.

All because she had to get out a UK Mother's Day pic to the masses. Be genuine, not a retard.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Oh please. William makes an appointment to see Kate in his bedroom. If she doesn’t have a headache, then it’s straight to missionary and done.

Any demon she had was exorcised the moment she became a royal.
She had 3 kids in 6 years, ask anyone and they will tell you either she or William is a demon in bed.

Go_Ly_Dow

Why is this news? Since when are heavily altered celebrity photo's a new phenomena? What am I missing here???

Edit: This is only gonna get worse with AI isn't it? I feel like this is a prime example of people being paranoid out the wazoo for something that's been the norm since the 90's. The fact she's getting called out for using some guassian blur here and there is hilariously pathetic. I can't imagine voluntarily sacrificing my time for something so unimportant.
It's pathetic and says everything about our media class that this is elevated to the top story and looks to remain there for longer.

The BBC also making a big deal about the Oscars for some reason when no one gives a flying fuck.

Meanwhile someone was stabbed to death and murdered in a place not far from me today and it's not as important as this photoshop and the Oscars apparently. Nor is most violent crime.

Last edited:

Ownage

It's pathetic and says everything about our media class that this is elevated to the top story and looks to remain there for longer.

The BBC also making a big deal about the Oscars for some reason when no one gives a flying fuck.

Meanwhile someone was stabbed to death and murdered in a place not far from me today and it's not as important as this photoshop and the Oscars apparently. Nor is most violent crime.
Smokescreen for failing economy and social strife.

Chittagong

Gold Member
The idea of her royal hotness herself firing away in Photoshop with zero skill has me in stitches

But I am worried for her

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
While strange, the Crown did say she'll be back in public around easter, that's in a month...

I wanna be optimistic and less conspiratorial.

Top Bottom