• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Wollan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbers

Next up,

image.php

Ashodin

I mean if I were to ask for a tag it'd probably be "Massively Multiplayer Online Nerd" or something like that because how of many many MMO threads I post on gaming

This thread is a weird thing where I get sorta nostalgic for when gaf was smaller and I felt the need to actively participate in threads, and could recognize the regulars by name/avatar. But at the same time with the board being so huge the aggregate function it serves for me is that much better, almost every perspective on a given topic is gonna be covered, and thoroughly so, by multiple people and I can just sit back and absorb the information.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
since people are getting their wishes granted here would one of ya mods mind giving me my thread posting abilities back I got some real good ideas

I looked through the threads you've made. Some of that is very, very innovative stuff, man.

You implement too many innovations and you risk getting regulated, this is true generally for many types of economies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom