• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Wollan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wxeo5v.gif

LMAO, this is beautiful!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Before SunhiLegend, there was another gaffer that was pretty amazing at photoshops/gifs, but I think he got banned. Name might have started with a C, I think?

Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Was it crushed?

At the time we were implementing new tech for tracking user ban history and as part of taking it for a test spin I looked through people who were permed and just found a few I thought didn't make a lot of sense. Quite the opposite of them asking me, it took months and years for both of them to get the message they were unpermed haha.

Can you please take a second look at KingGondo? He deserves the due process imo

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Since you mods are in a giving mood, it's time for a tagfishing thread!

Can I get a tag?
This is going to backfire spectacularly, isn't it?

Striek

Sunhi delivers again, gawddarnit.
Before SunhiLegend, there was another gaffer that was pretty amazing at photoshops/gifs, but I think he got banned. Name might have started with a C, I think?

IDK, but you made me reminisce about junkwaffle, where did he ever go? He is the OG original content creator for gaf as far as I'm concerned.

Was it crushed?

Jarosh

boris (actually "Borys") reregistered as, uh, is it StoppedInTracks? He's a good guy and has been fairly well behaved since so we didn't really stop him. He knows we know haha.

Oh man that's hilarious.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
since people are getting their wishes granted here would one of ya mods mind giving me my thread posting abilities back I got some real good ideas

besada

Banned
since people are getting their wishes granted here would one of ya mods mind giving me my thread posting abilities back I got some real good ideas

After looking at your previous threads, I don't believe you. You're going to make a thread that you've noticed the moon has different shapes sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom