• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, Wollan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

I think people asking for people who were colorful but prone to shitposting don't know exactly what they're asking for

or maybe they do

SRG01

Wow, Wollan. That's a loooong time ago :D

wxeo5v.gif

AMAZING.

Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, can a mod please tell me what I got juniored for? It's been a year and I'm still confused as to why I got it in the first place.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, can a mod please tell me what I got juniored for? It's been a year and I'm still confused as to why I got it in the first place.

Looks like it was for starting a thread called "Massive decline in tablet market" when the report you were sourcing said that sales growth slowed but it's been 15 months so I'm fine with lifting it.

Protome

This thread was really funny and then people brought up Gaborn and now I'm sad. One of my favourite posters to read back before I had an account.

This thread was really funny and then people brought up Gaborn and now I'm sad. One of my favourite posters to read back before I had an account.

There was nothing quite like Gaborn News Network

A lot of his threads would be locked on modern gaf for being appalling and horrifying

If it's not too much trouble could someone send me a DM so I get an even 150
Just one person though otherwise it won't be even

Cheers m9s

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Good one. And speculawyer (good poster), John Bender (Crash bro), Olimario (Nintendo & girlfriend pics....)

speculawyer is a poster who was often good (especially talking about electric cars and stuff) but also got himself into low-level trolling flame wars really often. like, he had like 25 or something bans in the end, even though all of them were short 1-2 week bans for minor stuff. the perm was definitely long past due but i wish it didn't come to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom