• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most fun sport to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient80

I think lacrosse looks like a blast to play. If I could do things over I'd have skipped football for lacrosse. I love watching matches on TV.

As a kid basketball and football. As an adult probably basketball or snowboarding (does that count?). Football just means waking up sore as hell the next day.

And I'm sure when I'm like 40 basketball is probably going to be replaced by something since my knees are probably going to be shot by then.

C4Lukins

I am just going to throw Wallball out there. So much fun, and I have not played it since I was 12.

So just looking it up on the Internet, there seems to be varying rules.

The way we played was with a tennis ball or racket ball.

No teams just individuals.

A player throws a ball against a large wall. If someone catches it before it gets to the wall, the thrower is out. If someone catches it off the wall bgefore it bounces, the thrower is out. If someone tries to catch the ball off of the wall, but it bounces off of them. They have to run and touch the wall before someone retrieves the ball and hits the wall first, or pegs the guy on his way there.

BadAss2961

1. Basketball
2. Baseball
3. Volleyball
4. American Football

Baseball's a sport that even if you find it boring to watch, it's incredibly fun to play. American Football's fun factor differs from position to position.

SharkJAW

I'm liking all the basketball love in here. Basketball is my favorite, too. Every time my old high school buddies are back in town, we get together for some good ole, trash-talking bball.

Basketball is a great in how in can be played with various numbers of people, isn't hard to understand, and is constantly involving everyone (ball goes court to court quickly)

Badminton isn't too hard either and is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom