• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why are action hero games crud now??

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
played Batman Butcher Bay MGSV these games have good GAMEPLAY replaying value new games like gotham knights suicide squad third parties make me hibernate they are crud now Im sorry

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
The IP owners think games are for kids, know nothing about games, so they give these IPs to shit ass devs, because they think any studio can make a good game, and this is what we get.

Last edited:

intbal

I tried the opening of Gotham Knights with Red Hood.
Up to the point where you join up with everybody else.
I liked it well enough. But it was on Gamepass and my subscription lapsed, so I didn't play any more of it.

Is the whole game really much worse?

I liked it well enough. But it was on Gamepass and my subscription lapsed, so I didn't play any more of it.

I think if you liked it up to that point, the rest should be fine. There's certainly nothing mind blowing waiting for you throughout the rest of the playthrough. My time was solo but it really seemed like it would have been a hell of a lot more fun with a friend or two just fucking around the city solving a few crimes/beating thugs up over going hard on the main quests.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news

yes my friends gets waaaaayy worse

Jesus Christ use some punctuation dude
hey thats good come here pal I have secrets to show you

barney-simpsons.gif

third parties never mades a game as good since batman and MGS they have crumbled i am sorry
Before I begin listing games, is this about to be one of those moments where I list games that count and you find convenient reasons to disqualify them?

I just want to know which song and dance I’m about to get into here lol.

Top Bottom