• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Uhh, guys, you can't click your fingers like that. Nintendo has a patent on it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's like they didn't know Xbox doesn't snap. That's Nintendo lol

BluRayHiDef

Banned
The first game that they're showing in this presentation, Dragonquest XI, does not look impressive at all; the graphics are below Switch quality. 12 teraflops being wasted.

The second game that they're showing, Exomecha, looks like it's still in the alpha phase; the textures are flat and have practically no detail.

This third or fourth game that they're showing (I might have missed one), Hello Neighbor 2, looks pretty good. It has intentionally cartoonish graphics and an aesthetic that reminds me of Tim Burton; it's impressive, as the character models and environment have a very appreciable sense of depth and the colors are quite bold, which makes me wonder how it'll look in HDR. As simple as it looks, for some reason I don't think that it'd look as good on current-gen consoles.

Balan Wonderworld looks like a browser game. Unimpressive.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

giphy.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
ANyone got a good Twict Feed to use?

That YoutubeGaming link from those Keithley/Xbox Tweets is terrible. Looked like it was running at 720/30 no matter what settings you chose.

Edit: Nevermind. In the OP

Last edited:

Romulus

It literally feels like the last 10-15 Xbox shows have been hyped through the roof and fell flat. I'm ready for this to be the one. My PC is waiting for some Xbox goodness.

Top Bottom