• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hemo memo

Gold Member
What happened to xbox? How does this excite anyone honestly. We have seen 30+ games fbetween these two conferences and nothing impressive, not even halo. My series X funds are going to a new GPU for my PC.

When Phill said all games could be played on Gamepass I got excited honestly. They’re building Netflix for gaming and the service keep improving.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
"True Creative Freedom™"

Not seeing anything different than the competition does, good to finally see them step up.

But I do know it's a new concept for them, so buzzword that shit.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
Nah, it's because a lot of games are crossgen so they need to inform people of the advantages of playing on series X.

Another point - Halo may not look next gen but you have to remember it has been developed from the ground up for Xbox One. Series X will undoubtedly enhance a lot of areas but there is only so much you can do without building it entirely for new hardware. As always people need to keep their expectations in check.

Tell tht to the ppl tht say "designing games with the Xbox one" in mind doesn't effect development or the graphical beast tht Halo will be. It's all bs and tht wasn't impressive.

Top Bottom