• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase July 23 - Ready to get back to work Chief?

Are you ready

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
200.gif

Sota4077

Remember all you consoles warriors. If Sony says ONE goddamn thing at any point today it is "pathetic" and "desperate". That is a two way street. That is what you REEE'd about during the Playstation 5 console reveal when Greenberg and Phil were Tweeting.

II TheBlade II

Neo Member
MS need to start advertising on Youtube. The Playsation stuff has been in your face since the reveal, it takes up half my screen every time i look?

Tonight I know the MS show is happening but I have to search for it....

Gamernyc78

Banned
Remember all you consoles warriors. If Sony says ONE goddamn thing at any point today it is "pathetic" and "desperate". That is a two way street. That is what you REEE'd about during the Playstation 5 console reveal when Greenberg and Phil were Tweeting.

Console warriors use the same smoke gas of course it won't be an issue fir them.

Btw ppl don't have an issue with Xbox saying something, it's the lame, try hard, in directs, grasping for life saving attention tht are real cheesy. Sony does it better than tht 😂😂😂

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
this is an utter load of waffle.

i'll be back in a half hour when the real show starts. pure mind numbing this stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
MS need to start advertising on Youtube. The Playsation stuff has been in your face since the reveal, it takes up half my screen every time i look?

Tonight I know the MS show is happening but I have to search for it....
YouTube pushes that because you like Sony. If I watch some Apex Legends clips I keep getting Apex Legends clips on my front page

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I don't think some of you understand how a pre show works.
oh i know how a pre show works smart ass. it just sucks. why did they think these people were interesting to listen rabbit on and on? i like Geoff but these 2 guys and that Alanah character....urgh no.

Top Bottom