• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors With NeoGAF Accounts (Hypothetical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

IMO actors are the least interesting people that are famous. Let's get some great minds in here like authors, renown scientists, astronauts, politicians and the like. I'll even take a singer over an actor.

I guarantee Tom Cruise or J.K. Simmons posting here would be a thousand times more interesting than any singer alive today.

rjinaz

I guarantee Tom Cruise or J.K. Simmons posting here would be a thousand times more interesting than any singer alive today.

True there are exceptions. Some actors/actresses aren't just famous for being pretty. They have talent and personality. Give me Mel Gibson above anybody else. That would be an entertaining thread.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
One of the moderators, who has access to the user's mail addresses, should tell us the number of famous people who posted in this thread.

Miracle

True there are exceptions. Some actors/actresses aren't just famous for being pretty. They have talent and personality. Give me Mel Gibson above anybody else. That would be an entertaining thread.

Mel Gibson's Gaf posting would indeed be legendary.

Charlie Sheen would troll this board so hard.

Sou Da

He posts in the Black Culture Thread all the time. Goes by the name 'ViewtifulJC'.

Ended up selling a giveaway code once I think.

Aske

I said juice! JUUUUUUUIIIICCCCEEEE!

Fury451

Banned
They wouldn't use their own face as an avatar, that's for sure.
I am not Chris Pratt.

Lucille-Winking-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133148-245-245.gif

Thorgal

The only celebrities Gaf would worship are either Idris Elba or Emma Stone.

I'm afraid you don't qualify Chuck Norris. Please don't hurt me with your chin.

no need, one roundhouse kick will do ... Unless you are Bruce Lee 's ghost alt account ..

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Ronda Rousey = Rowdy Rousey

Since Evilore doesn't allow role play accounts, I wonder how they confirm the identities of some people. Like, will we be seeing this person a year from now? How do we know it's the real Leona Lewis? Admins, I ask you.

Meohsix

Sinatra's kid left his laptop open on this site when he was at my lake como villa a few years back, so I signed up.

You guys are gonna feel so bad once you learn who I really am. The things you assholes all said about your old pal Buddha Beam. First my business partner rats me out to the FBI, then I lose my contract with the restaurant that's used me as their pitchman for years, now all you guys here tell me what a creep and a pervert I am in that one thread.

I'm just saying, whatever GAF. I always took you for a less judgemental bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom