• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors With NeoGAF Accounts (Hypothetical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

HudrUtO.gif

How do you always make the best gifs?

Yaponchik

Banned
I'm not an actor, but you guys might know me... my name's George Martin, and I don't have time to finish my books because I spend my days browsing NeoGAF.

Who am i

"you fucking cuntholes...you should all bow down on your knees and suck me"

First person to guess right gets 3x xbone cod beta codes..thats a sweet as sugar tits deal

but kanye west isn't an actor

Well if i was in charactor i would respond by saying you should be pack raped by a bunch of black men

But im sober today
Thats 3 clues

Edit
Ah well....nobody guessed...heres the codes
Your Token: W6D9Q-VWPQG-KT34X-K32KF-D3VGZ
Friend Token: CDFMQ-2TD9X-D29JJ-2V762-3RKYZ
Friend Token: P72R4-46JVY-W7H2T-CHQXK-9YDJZ

Well if i was in charactor i would respond by saying you should be pack raped by a bunch of black men

But im sober today
Thats 3 clues

Edit

Awww, I was gonna guess Lars Von Trier.

But im sober today
Thats 3 clues

Edit

I don't know what is going on

Epcott

But im sober today
Thats 3 clues

Edit

Hulk Hogan? Wait...

I'm Gwyneth Paltrow. I knit my own porridge from quinoa and pee in the shower. Weetabix cause autism and I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin. Who's up for backgammon?

ramparter

Banned
I used to play the King in a stupid TV Show but people really hated me, I'm glad they killed my character in the 4th season. Never gonna do TV again.

I used to play the King in a stupid TV Show but people really hated me, I'm glad they killed my character in the 4th season. Never gonna do TV again.

Are you looking forward to the 6th season in which you should come back since your character is getting resurrected ?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
There are a couple (maybe more) of people from Whose Line is it Anyway that post here.

I sing and have some youtube videos of said singing. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom