• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors With NeoGAF Accounts (Hypothetical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linconan

I'd lose respect for any famous person that uses XxX, 666, !!!!!!!1 or anything in the regard.

Hopefully that'd just use their own name, and/or maybe a mix of something that involves themselves for their own reasoning rather than some random spur of the moment quick filler.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Bullshit. I'm the real deal. I am Shia.

HudrUtO.gif

Aylinato

I am not an actor. I think it would be cool to be a director or writer though. Being an actor is very hard work, and I appreciate all the work they put into each job.

I'm also not famous. Unless you ask my dog :)

Venture

Since Evilore doesn't allow role play accounts, I wonder how they confirm the identities of some people. Like, will we be seeing this person a year from now? How do we know it's the real Leona Lewis? Admins, I ask you.
What? I've been roleplaying an unpopular nobody on here for almost a year now with no repercussions.

Ayumi

Since I'm 2new2know, are/were there any famous people on GAF? I assume some gaming industry people must've posted before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom