• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors With NeoGAF Accounts (Hypothetical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of members (personality, posting habits, meme/in-house jokes partiality etc) do you think actors would be?
What names would they use? Avatars? Who'd get tagged and what would it say?

I always imagine Paul Rudd being mildly sarcastic (perhaps banned a few times) with an avatar of himself featuring a Smokey Dave-esque grin on his face. He'd go by RuddyMan60Nine and his tag would be "The Shape of d****"

Keanu Reeves' name would be TheNeo, tag would be "uh...yeah." His demeanour? A pretty cool dude, rarely posts but when he does, echoes sensible posts by simply saying "yeah" or quotes silly comments by simply saying "uh". On second thought, his name would be Mr. Anderson and his tag would be "@RealTheNeo"

Have at it, GAF! What say you?

I can't sleep. Just got my results from last semester (I passed) and I got a call from a company offering me a job. I'm nervous and I apologise for this thread.

corniest fanfic i've ever read in my life

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I wouldn't post in this thread if I were trying to conceal my super famous identity that you all will never find out.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Gary Whitta is famous for writing terrible scripts. It's ok Gary, you're still a pretty decent poster.
I can't believe I agree with you. On not one thing, but TWO things.

Can anybody tell me the temperature in hell?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I can't believe I agree with you. On not one thing, but TWO things.

Can anybody tell me the temperature in hell?
Wait a second, no I don't. I got Gary Whitta and David Hayter confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom