• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

GhaleonEB

Picked up a blue PS4 controller and the Lego Movie game for PS4. Both were on our Christmas list so it's nice to knock them out now.

On to cyber Monday.

I'm so disappointed by the lack of Wii U Pro controller sales online.

Turns out I missed the $10 deal from Amazon awhile back. Seems like a price mistake though, so I doubt that will ever be beat.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up a blue PS4 controller and the Lego Movie game for PS4. Both were on our Christmas list so it's nice to knock them out now.

On to cyber Monday.

Is Cyber Monday expected to have better sales? How much was the controller you bought?

Also, has every single game been selling better on PS4? Every time I see a gold box/black Friday item, it's almost always twice as much claimed than the Xbox One version.

Prophane33

Is Cyber Monday expected to have better sales? How much was the controller you bought?

Also, has every single game been selling better on PS4? Every time I see a gold box/black Friday item, it's almost always twice as much claimed than the Xbox One version.

The PS4 has been better selling/has a larger install base than the Xbox One. So, yes all the multi-platform deals sold either faster or more on the PS4.

They just promoted the Assassins Creed Bundle and they haven't mentioned a deal on Halo at all since starting.

Also I'm pretty sure I heard him say something about we're playing games that are on sale or are fun...

I need some help with picking a game off XBL that is $59.99. If I buy one more full price game in November I get $20 from Xbox rewards, but most games I want are discounted for black friday and don't count.

GhaleonEB

Not sure what deals cyber Monday will have. I'm watching for a few power tools to go on sale, myself.

PS4 controllers are on sale for $40, all colors. Not sure if that's a great deal or not, but I just didn't want to pay the full $60 so I was happy.

It's been a pretty bad year for video game deals. According to me. I mean, why the hell can't I find a deal on Assassins Creed Black Flag for PS4? This is a year old game, right?

benzy

Sorry it said by MS at the top did not see the ship by, I just saw it dropped $9. Not sure where the deal is then please find it and post it.

There isn't a deal for the single game. The deal is the MCC xbox one bundle like the GTAV deal was the ps4 bundle.

schaft0620

It's been a pretty bad year for video game deals. According to me. I mean, why the hell can't I find a deal on Assassins Creed Black Flag for PS4? This is a year old game, right?

It was $25 from Walmart

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Assassin-s-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-PS4/24774751

Not sure why anyone is charging more than that to begin with anyways.

There isn't a deal for the single game. The deal is the MCC xbox one bundle like the GTAV deal was the ps4 bundle.

Please post the link then, I can't find it.

Monocle

what's the rules for this? Just tried and it said it can't apply to my bluray order.
I don't know, maybe your order has to be above a certain price. I had a couple of books in my cart too, so the code apparently works for electronics but isn't limited to them. My total was around $70 before the discount.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Wow amazon is on a fucking roll, the Astro Gaming MixPro Amp is a lighting deal for 79.99 ... But it had that price already, I almost bought it earlier today :/

GhaleonEB

I don't know, maybe your order has to be above a certain price. I had a couple of books in my cart too, so the code doesn't seem to be limited to electronics. My total was around $70 before the discount.

I saw the code in the Black Friday book section. It was for 30% off one book, up to $10. Not sure if the same code worked for different categories, though. It saved us about $5, woo!

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure what deals cyber Monday will have. I'm watching for a few power tools to go on sale, myself.

PS4 controllers are on sale for $40, all colors. Not sure if that's a great deal or not, but I just didn't want to pay the full $60 so I was happy.

Oh fuck, I'm a doofus. I thought they retailed at $50, so I didn't think $40 was too good. Might as well pick up an extra one, too. But I have no friends to use the second one. :(

Also, is Murdered Soul Suspect worth $24.99?

schaft0620

It was $37.99 last night. They were matching the Best Buy deal. Looks like it's gone now.

Also this is posted on that Amazon Twitch Stream:

4:00pm-5:00pm | Alien: Isolation

5:00pm-6:00pm | Mario Kart 8

6:00pm-7:000pm | Grand Theft Auto V

7:00pm-8:00pm | Halo: The Master Chief Collection

8:00pm-9:00pm | Little Big Planet 3

Assume these are PST

OK so I just signed into the Twitch stream, this is the schedule of the games they are going to play not go on sale.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Wow amazon is on a fucking roll, the Astro Gaming MixPro Amp is a lighting deal for 79.99 ... But it had that price already, I almost bought it earlier today :/

Yep, they are going by a very old sales tactic...

"Lets call it a lightning deal and watch the monkeys click like crazy to get the same price... "

Top Bottom