• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

schaft0620

Could be, but the two first on that list also went on sale. Seems strange since gta V we have been trolled bad.

When you ask them about the sales on the stream they tell you about the $329.99 Xbox One AC bundle

http://www.twitch.tv/amazongames

Jesus. Thank you. That's one down, at least.

Next up is Destiny PS4 for a reasonable price. Anyone know anything about that one?

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...s-microsoft-store-gamestop-and-more-live-now/

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Yep, they are going by a very old sales tactic...

"Lets call it a lightning deal and watch the monkeys click like crazy to get the same price... "
It's very lame because they didn't even bother to raise the price... Man I'd have bought it so fast if it were like 50 :(

So they started out with deals on both Alien and MK8 and they switched back to just regular pricing.

That sucks was hoping for MCC deal to go with my new Xbone.

charpunk

i have the 2013 astro mixamp 5.1, would the mixamp pro be a worthwhile upgrade to 7.1? Can you even send 7.1 thru optical?

From everything I've read, there are no differences in audio quality between the two. The 2015 model is just cosmetics, and it's constructed better. The internals are more or less the same.

The 2013 model has "7.1" as well. It's virtual 7.1 using the dolby headphone codec.

Branson

Ok, so these sports games are down to where I would want them now. Which one should I pick? Madden 15, NBA 2k15, MLB the show 14.

Moonkeis

I'm holding out for Cyber Monday as well, these BF game deals haven't been that great. Are the GTA PS4 bundles including the physical copy of the game or a code? I might wait for a Gaffer to sell their copy.

I'm holding out for Cyber Monday as well, these BF game deals haven't been that great. Are the GTA PS4 bundles including the physical copy of the game or a code? I might wait for a Gaffer to sell their copy.

The bundles have physical copies of GTA V.

If I remember correctly, in previous years Amazon's Cyber Monday deals were worse than the black friday deals.

I wouldn't get your hopes too high.

Top Bottom