• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jonathan Majors Found Guilty of Assault, Harassment

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Had to google what NPD is but thanks for the response and I agree. Promising career now in the gutter. But hey that's the circus that is Hollywood.
I had to learn what NPD, BPD, psychopath, sociopath, comorbidty, and cluster B personality disorders meant the hard way unfortunately. I could probably have a degree in psychiatry by now.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm watching him on Good Morning America right now, doing his "recovery tour". He is a good actor, so of course he sells it.

Guy will be back in movies within a year, tops.

I heard this interview is just doing more damage to his image.
Raised my opinion of him in general. There are obvious lies and weirdness but also some interesting little truths. Overall it brought him back in my head that hes not a complete crack head and is still very funny. I need to rewatch Pimp Chronicles.

Last edited:
Raised my opinion of him in general. There are obvious lies and weirdness but also some interesting little truths. Overall it brought him back in my head that hes not a complete crack head and is still very funny. I need to rewatch Pimp Chronicles.
i mean he compares himself to Martin Luther King and Obama. the dude is so diluted in his own narcissism.

Jayjayhd34

Agree. Thought he was 45.
In that video he looks his age i think he looked older in ant man I deffo thought he was older before seeing that video.

I thin disgusting that he's pulling the race card so many black men suffer with poverty wrongful arrest and potentially death due to racism. He has no idea what its like suffer hopefully he learn in prison.

Pejo

Man, no remorse at all. I found his bit about why he didn't take the stand to be arrogant as all hell. 'I'd just say the same things the driver said'. Yea ok.

Also yea, he got a big ol' smile when the interviewer brought up the race card, like that had anything to do with the video evidence presented in the clip. Like she just pitched one slowly across the plate for him.

To be clear, I don't particularly hold a grudge against him for the assault stuff. It was heat of the moment and I doubt he was a full on woman beater. But the argument starting because he was seeing a girl on the side, after talking down to Jabbari about her not being like Michelle Obama and then threatening suicide if she didn't do things his way, I have ZERO patience and respect for. Also just from the communications presented in the trial, Jabbari saying (unprompted) that she'd just tell the doctor she "bumped her head" is like textbook emotional abuse behavior. I mentioned earlier that I had an ex that threated suicide when I tried to end things amicably with her amongst other things, and that does a fucking number on you and is VERY much abuse.

This interview just cements his narcissism in my eyes. It seemed to me like only maybe 30% of his words were genuine.

Top Bottom