• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauroxd

I really can't believe this... On friday I was saying that I feel sad the Colombia and Brazil are going to destroy us and now Venezuela won agains Colombia... That's just wow to me...

Clegg

Watching this for Falcao. Im a United fan so I've seen him play quite a bit over the last year. This game has done nothing to convince me that he isn't finished as a top level player. Injury has ruined him.

GoxRx

eh? they got to the semifinals in the last copa america. they placed 4th overall in the championship.

I think Colombia just played a mediocre game.

Eh? I know that, I'm talking about 15-18 years ago. They were not very good back then.

I want Brazil to lose just so i can see Neymar's crying face, how likely is that?

Anything can happen, but Perú has been terrible for so many years that's unlikely.

If Neymar begins with his roll on the floor crap whenever another player barely touch him, then I just want some peruvian player to kick him right in the balls or something so I can actually watch him crying for real, at least once.

Absolutely unpredictable, a historic win for Venezuela. congrats!
Venezuela has been for a long time a decent team. They won against Colombia at last World Cup qualification and tied the other match. So in the last three matches, two victories for Venezuela and one tie against Colombia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom