• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopold

BRASIL!

As we say here, it's "Neymar Futebol Clube". The team is unremarkable, with Coutinho and William being above the others and Neymar being a beast. Too much reliance on him anyway, won't end well.

Daaaaaamn. I feel for Perú-GAF.

Fix your shitty defensive line and you can do much better. Seriously, some of those defenders look amateurs. The rest was pretty good.

Bollocks

The only good thing going on for Colombia today was Falcaos haircut.
I came all the way from Europe to Bogotá to see a loss?
Get your shit together Colombia, I hope you redeem yourselves next Wednesday against Brasil. I want to see a win and crazy celebrations before I leave.

SebastianM

Holy shit, i'm pretty surprised to find a thread about the Copa America on Gaf. Chile-GAF representing!

Results for tomorrow:

Chile 3 Mexico 0

Ecuador 2 Bolivia 1

Tobe

Jugamos como nunca, perdemos como siempre. goddamit peru cant fucking catch a break. we need to invest in the kids get better infrastructure and yadayadayada... vargas dont know how that idiot was allowed on the goddamn field.

SebastianM

Jugamos como nunca, perdemos como siempre. goddamit peru cant fucking catch a break. we need to invest in the kids get better infrastructure and yadayadayada... vargas dont know how that idiot was allowed on the goddamn field.

It was a very unlucky match for Peru indeed, but that kind of shit is so typical of Brazil :/

Soy de Chile y apoyaba a Perú, y la verdad es que están jugando re bien, lo que pasa es que el orto de Brasil es infinito. Algún jugador nuevo de Perú aparte de Farfán y los de siempre?

Tobe

It was a very unlucky match for Peru indeed, but that kind of shit is so typical of Brazil :/

Soy de Chile y apoyaba a Perú, y la verdad es que están jugando re bien, lo que pasa es que el orto de Brasil es infinito. Algún jugador nuevo de Perú aparte de Farfán y los de siempre?

yeah peru didnt deserve to lose, neither deserved to win tho. on the player side not really i dont follow local ball, but reyna should grow from this, well i hope so. its all about the youth and we aint got that on lock.

trOOly

Neo Member
as in WC, Brazil = Neymar. Any injury or suspension will eliminate us.

And the U20 doesn't show any promise as well. You can't see anyone who'll "blow up" like Neymar and Ganso did back in 2010 to help Brazil in the next World Cup. I was hopeful of Fluminense's Gérson, as he will probably go to Europe quite soon and will hone his skills much faster, but he's too inconsistent today to make any difference.

Mexico 2-2 Chile

Bolivia 1-0 Ecuador

You are giving too much credit to the Mexico offensive line. They don't generate anything worth a damn and their finishers are horrible right now. I'd believe you if this was the Copa Oro squad. But not for these leftovers.

Blue Lou

Tonight's streams:

Bolivia vs. Ecuador
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XssbXp-CIRQ

Mexico vs. Chile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P_zHZCboCs

Suggested reading:

MU67zOl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom