• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mikey-

I'm trying to get my hands on all things football.

Is South American football a lot faster than the European counterpart?

I'm having a blast watching this match and can't wait for more from this tournament.

For context, I try to catch MLS on espn whenever I can, so UEFA last week and this are a whole new ball game.

Jarnet87

Penalty was weak. Ecuador's only strong point was holding on tight at the back and Montero. They remind me of a really bad late Fergie or Moyes United. 4-4-2 with the two deep midfielders who add nothing in attack, static forwards and trying to rely on wingers with crosses to have any offense.

Ostinatto

Hoy dia la marraqueta es mas crujiente.. la verdad que no.
Today the whipped bread feels more crunchy... not really.

You know what im talking about. xD

RedFalco

Believe.

This Mexico team isn't very good. If there's going to be any chance we advance from the group, the first match vs Bolivia is a must-win.
Yup, they're saving the good players for the Copa Oro. Although I think it shouldn't be that hard to win today.

v1lla21

So today the only game is Mexico v Bolivia right?
Yeah, you can skip it... :( lol. I can see mexico winning by 1 goal. Maybe a 2-1 game. Omfg, Mex vs Chile is on Monday at @ 4:30pm fuck I'm going to be on my way to San Francisco for the E3 experience thingy. :'(

Salsa

gettin together with all family tomorrow to watch uruchamp

feelsgoodman. we havent been able to do this for a while

too bad it's not even gonna be chalenging

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Anyone watching this? It's about to start.
Yep. Bolivia hasn't produced a team worth a shit since the Diablo Echeverry days but I'll still watch it to get familiarized with Bolivia's players and to get a sense of their Not-La Paz level before World Cup qualifying gets under way.

100% fact but I'll get dogpiled for it because of emotion from casuals that don't know the game: the technical level of play in this match will be far higher than Women's U.S. vs Sweden, so I'm watching this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom