• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crunchyroll: Character Deaths: Which Shocked Anime Fans the Most? (Spoilers)

I walked into this thread thinking "there's probably going to be no Gundam IBO spoilers"...wrong. Fuck I'm a idiot.

Idontknowwhatiexpected.gif

blakep267

I always found Treize's death in Gundam wing kinda shocking. Not that he does, but he died by the hands of that worthless piece of crap Wufei. Zechs should've been the one to kill him

Also Shirley from Code Geass was kinda shocking. Because I thought she was set up to be the love interest to Lelouch and the one who keeps him grounded

KnowOne

Neo Member

Def didnt see that death coming...

eso76

Yeah I read about it..I don't know what to believe. Joe was already more or less done for at that point anyway and that seemed like the only possible conclusion to the downward spiral. Plus the bits of montage during the ending in the anime...
But yeah, he does face left (tomorrow) in the manga.

Anyway, truly a fantastic anime/manga.

wildfire

Banned
Attack on Titan could've been a good one if it had the balls to keep what happened in episode 5, smh.

It would've been totally badass if Eren stayed human but came back. He was swallowed alive. It would've been a serious oh shit moment for him to come back with his limbs missing and he got cyborg enhancements as a hero of that battle.

Top Bottom