• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV - Story Launch Trailer Released

Draugoth

Gold Member
One more Trailer...

Lilith draws near and Sanctuary will never be the same. All hell breaks loose on 6.6.23. Pre-order the Diablo IV Ultimate Edition for up to 4 days Early Access.

Last edited:
Looks decent. But not enough to compete against Tears of the Kingdom and Final Fantasy XVI. This will have to wait.

Isn't this supposed to be the time of year when nothing comes out? We are being spoiled this summer.

Last edited:

Hot5pur

Still weird not to have Diablo for a Diablo game. Maybe an expansion.

"Buy the ultimate edition so we don't delay your game by 4 days and have you start at the beginning of the workweek".

Lovely.

Gambit2483

I want it on my face!
805U56x.gif

Looks decent. But not enough to compete against Tears of the Kingdom and Final Fantasy XVI. This will have to wait.

Isn't this supposed to be the time of year when nothing comes out? We are being spoiled this summer.
Not a zero sum game, plenty of overlap between audiences. I'm one of them, I've been completely obsessed with TotK but still look forward to playing D4, especially if I can convince friends and family to play with me. Zelda for when I want that solo adventure, Diablo when I want to play with buddies.

Either way, very excited, I didn't play the stress test, but I did play the two closed alphas and loved what I played and can't wait to see what else the game has in store. I'm gonna do my best to avoid spoilers and surprises like I have with Zelda. The sense of discovery and adventure is so fun with these games when you aren't spoiled on it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Looking forward to this eagerly. Loved the plot twist in the opening act in the stress test beta.

Luipadre

Who the hell is in charge for diablo trailer music holy shit... This isnt the first one with shit music that doesnt fit at all

Fredrik

Too many cuts, what’s the core story about? Good versus evil and Lilith isn’t on either side but needs to be stopped or all humanity will be damned?

MaKTaiL

I couldn't care less about TotK or FFXVI. D4 has a huge audience and if it proves to be a great game it will be a pretty even competition against these other two.

Last edited:
Top Bottom