• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Capcom Pro Tour Asian Finals (11/17-11/19)

pixelish

the announcement is ono wants to do a shoryuken with a large crowd after the finals. he couldn't wait to do it until capcom cup finals.

mbpm1

the announcement is he wants to do a shoryuken with a large crowd after the finals. he couldn't wait to do it until capcom cup finals.
You are misinformed.

He wants to do an *EX* Dp. This is unprecedented, and he wants the audience to join him.

Tripon

There should still be a good 4-5 hours left. The sudden announcements and break just came out of nowhere

"Nowhere". Same shit happened at G League, the Hong Kong Tournament and SEAM which was at Game Start.

random brakes just happen at tournaments at gaming conventions. Especially ones that are heavily eSports focused.

Eita is getting bodied because Rashid is out memeing him.

It makes sense to pick a character that can just do things against another character that just does things.

H E N T A I <3 A I R

Producer

"Nowhere". Same shit happened at G League, the Hong Kong Tournament and SEAM which was at Game Start.

random brakes just happen at tournaments at gaming conventions. Especially ones that are heavily eSports focused.

Yeah you're right, i was talking about that random sfv quiz and ono stuff.

MrCarter

I think there might be announcement (if that) today and then definitely something at CapCup. Would be foolish if they couldn't tease or show something in the finals of the tour where a lot of eyes are on it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Who put Infil into losers? Good to see he's still not taking it too seriously. He's going to go nuts at Capcom Cup itself.

I think there might be announcement (if that) today and then definitely something at CapCup. Would be foolish if they couldn't tease or show something in the finals of the tour where a lot of eyes are on it.

They did announce Akuma at the North American finals. So maybe we get something here (gameplay?)

Top Bottom