• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEOTAKU BRK BEATDOWN ABUGET CUP TRETA RITT VSL TOPANGA

Sayad

Ski keeps saying Infiltration doesn't know the match-up, while Infl is going toe to toe with the word second best Karin. -__-

Tripon

Shit, this really is top 8 winners. Why the hell are they burning loser matches off stream when there was so much down time?

jett

D-Member
Why is this tournament saving grand finals for tomorrow? Wut?

Multiple top 8s arent good? When it comes to Daigo if he isnt first hes last lol.

636029982216562639-69308173_giphy-2.gif

Tripon

Why is this tournament saving grand finals for tomorrow? Wut?

636029982216562639-69308173_giphy-2.gif
Because the main draw is CS:GO and always has been.

If you doubt that, check the ESL CS:GO twitch channel
They should be getting 130,000+ viewers at the moment.

Tripon

So? What am I missing here.
Sunday is all CS:GO outsides of SFV grand finals. Anything more than GF would probably be over an hour.

I dislike how it's scheduled as well, but I understand that this was the only way SFV was going to be at the Barclays center.

jett

D-Member
Sunday is all CS:GO outsides of SFV grand finals. Anything more than GF would probably be over an hour.

I dislike how it's scheduled as well, but I understand that this was the only way SFV was going to be at the Barclays center.

I see, they're having GF at a different place.

This is really terrible scheduling.

CurlyW

I'm reminded of when Dreamhack in 2011 (?) held grand finals of SF4 on the main stage in-between StarCraft II matches. The host of the event told the crowd "let's give it up for these great button mashers".

Top Bottom