• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Vettel and Kimi a second back.

Lmao fuck this.

image.php

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Shocking.

Will be interesting how their cars survive without driver coaching engine throttle. I guess Hamilton will have one or two engine failures over the season because he likes too much to go fast.

Vettel at least only .6 seconds behind.

RoKKeR

Seeing so many drivers just abort/bail on fast laps because of the elimination, so far, is very frustrating. Dislike the new format.

Also the McLaren is the most boring and uninspired looking F1 car I've seen.

krang

This new quali is fucking awful.

It seemed so promising in Q1, but then the timer kicks in and it's just a damp squib. It needs to be that you can start your lap at the end of the 90s timer because otherwise that countdown is just a distraction.

Vettel shaved four tenths off that 1 second gap. Hopefully well get scenarios like Malaysia from last season with the Ferrari having lower tyre deg in hotter temperatures.

You basically have to be out on track all the time with this format. If you are in the pits looking safe with three minutes to go and people below improve their times you're out.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
LOL, and now we wait 2.5 minutes for it to end because nobody is on the track anymore. Great format. Brilliant job, FIA.

spuckthew

To be fair to McLaren, being 1.5s behind a seemingly improved Mercedes isn't bad progress. Alonso 9 tenths off Vettel? Not awful compared to last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom