• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Cologne 2009 - The Thread

BeeDog

DangerousDave said:
Any video of car damages?

Around 00:54, you can see on the small screen to the left that after the crash, the door swings open. Credit to Crackers from the GT5 thread for spotting it.

mr_nothin

Banned
Hey Blim, make sure you guys record some more GT5 footage but with the exterior view so we can see the damage. Oh and crash alot too :D

near

Gold Member
Is there no one else other than Kotaku live blogging the Konami conference? I hate Kotaku.

Donos

no konami thread ? searched but didn't find anything. I'm interested in Peace Walker (i'm seduced by the PSP Go ... and free GT Mobile)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Gamersyde is down, site simply stopped pinging. No idea why, or how long it will take to get it back up.
Joy.

Frenck

Banned
No Assassin's Creed 2. No Crysis 2. No Deus Ex 3.

I'm so disappointed. I thought that I was going in with low expectations but even those were too high it seems.

billy.sea

Banned
Happy with Sony's announcement so far. Except that they didn't announce anything for current PSP owners ways to bring their UMD to PSPgo.

STG

Blimblim said:
We've got an awesome GT5 damage video coming :)
Site is back btw.

midkpf.jpg

YAY!

Blimblim said:
I just finally found the feature of the site that was slowing down everything, so it should work ok now.

Blim, could you perhaps confirm whether there is a new demo of GoW3, o at least a new trailer...?

Theyve shown next to nothing....

Top Bottom