• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay/Lesbian GAF what are your favorite/hottest videogame characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: I'm a straight guy, curious but not bicurious. What does that have to do with the topic you ask? Well LGBT threads are always touchy and I'm letting it be clear that the purpose of this thread is not pushing any agenda or making straights uncomfortable. So I advice against lewd or shock pictures for the sake of trolling straight guys. Is OK to post hot pictures, fan art of you favorite characters but please understand that it can make someone uncomfortable.

With that say, I also want straight GAF to be respectful of the answers here, please not name calling, don't call anyone gross or a freak. It's OK to be offended or uncomfortable but there's no need for personal attack over something that they have no control of.

Above all, I just want an educational thread and most importantly a fun one.

Alright *ahem* the actual thread. I make the thread because I found out one of my favorite characters
Chris_Redfield.jpg

RE5's Chris Redfield is somehow of a gay fan favorite. I've always liked his design but never thought anything else he looked bad ass, never head any of my female fans like him either, yet gays find him very attractive.

Anyone that I through was going to be popular with the ladies yet he a gay following is Dante's new design.

4ygCq.gif

He is clearly made to appeal to female fans, this funny scene and the fantastic artwork of him with the naked angels shows it. Yet every female devil may cry girl I know hates him.

I already know what characters are more popular with straight female/male but I want to know, does Lesbian also love Zero Suit Samus and the Amazon or do they find them too over the top. please educated me, what video game characters you find more attractive and why? =)

Bigby Wolf from The Wolf Among Us.
1411870506553.jpg

Other notable ones for me: Joel from The Last Of Us, Chris Redfield from Resident Evil

I generally don't find any character in games to be flawed enough to find attractive.

They're all so perfect in every way, but I feel the same about films. Very few film characters I find attractive.

I sometimes find characters I've made, look hot.

Caronte

Yes, Chris from RE5. It would be better if he wasn't so ridiculously muscular, but still. I love his face and voice.

Edit: Also, Cor and Gladiolus from FFXV.

Cor_FFXV_Jump_Festa.png

tumblr_nhig2k4ZhY1u6i0ico1_500.png

Nemesis_

I was talking about this to some friends earlier the other day and I reckon Capcom are well aware of Chris' "status" amongst the gay community given his costumes.

tumblr_inline_mofcty4c9g1qz4rgp.jpg

resident-evil-revelations-chris-sailor.jpg

JC Lately

It's the pink hair, isn't it?

Be honest. No judgment here.

Do bisexuals get a vote, OP? Cause my wife is supper into The Soceress from Dragon's Crown:

33B1C384-E63F-4415-9EE7-9DFCDEFBAE2F_zpswdstwhgk.gif

And Personally I wouldn't kick NuDante out of bed. Provided he doesn't talk.

EDIT: How did I forget Bigby?! Yes, please.

Vlaphor

Now that's interesting. Can you please elaborate, in really curious. Since I've seen nothing but pure hate against of his character.

He's really, really cute, and his behavior is that of the classic trickster, while also being flirtatious (He's a guy and one of his moves involves blowing a kiss) There's a brief scene in the story mode of KOF 13 where you can see his ass. It's a nice ass.

Also, I love his nails. They are also cute.

DedValve

Banned
chris_and_piers_by_ada_hime-d4wgw321.jpg

....Capcom knows what the fans want. I'm pretty shocked at the fanservice of Chris, they are very in tune with his gay following.

more_chris_x_piers_by_xxclairebearxx1-d5fwjh7.jpg

MAKE IT CANON.

Bonus is Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3/Arena, specifically his arena look. No lie its the reason I picked him first in Arena, then when I found out I really liked his playstyle it was the fastest time I ever chose a main in a fighting game ever.

latest

Ratrat

Dmc Dante is gross and nowhere near as popular among fans be they gay or straight as the original.

Chris Redfield from RE5 is easily the most popular video game character among gay fans.

I don't care myself as I usually project myself to the protagonists.

He's really, really cute, and his behavior is that of the classic trickster, while also being flirtatious (He's a guy and one of his moves involves blowing a kiss) There's a brief scene in the story mode of KOF 13 where you can see his ass. It's a nice ass.

Also, I love his nails. They are also cute.

I like the character, he is different enough to Kyo and Iori to stand out. SNK took a big gamble making him the main character. I just imagine him being popular with young Japanese females. Since he was in that SNK dating game for girls.

chris_and_piers_by_ada_hime-d4wgw321.jpg

....Capcom knows what the fans want. I'm pretty shocked at the fanservice of Chris, they are very in tune with his gay following.

more_chris_x_piers_by_xxclairebearxx1-d5fwjh7.jpg

MAKE IT CANON.

Bonus is Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3/Arena, specifically his arena look. No lie its the reason I picked him first in Arena, then when I found out I really liked his playstyle it was the fastest time I ever chose a main in a fighting game ever.

latest

I'm surprised people like Piers in general. I saw a lot of explicit fan art of him and Christ while making the mistake of searching for hot Chris Redfield pictures LOL.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Straight, but I have a massive man crush on Wei Shen.

OraleeWey

It's the pink hair, isn't it?

Be honest. No judgment here.

Do bisexuals get a vote, OP? Cause my wife is supper into The Soceress from Dragon's Crown:

33B1C384-E63F-4415-9EE7-9DFCDEFBAE2F_zpswdstwhgk.gif

And Personally I wouldn't kick NuDante out of bed. Provided he doesn't talk.

EDIT: How did I forget Bigby?! Yes, please.

that-booty-had-me-like-gif.gif

jgwhiteus

I have a soft spot for default male Shepard and Kaidan in Mass Effect, not because I find them particularly attractive personally (though both are based on male models), but more because they're two of the few male characters you can have engage in a canonical same-sex relationship in a AAA game, no modding required. Also, since their characters appear in all three games (and Shepard's the MC), they're actually given some time to develop individually and in relation to one another, rather than being random side characters who appear as love interests or who aren't given much dialogue, etc.

kaidinshepard.jpg

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
The only videogame character I've ever had a crush on:

Cg_ada.jpg

straight here

Cfer

Neo Member
E-Honda and Zangeif. I remember getting as excited about E-Honda's upskirts as the straight guys did about Sakura..

Replicant

Chris Redfield, Bigby Wolf, Joel, The REAL Uncle Dante, Shephard and Kaidan.

For some reason I don't find Nathan Drake that attractive and "NO THANK YOU" to Donte.

Jacqli

Yeah, Chris seems to be pretty popular amog homosexual men. At least, a friend of mine is (almost) in love with him!
As to my tastes, I think I have such a long list… There are many attractive female characters in gaming (Tomb Raider 2013, Resident Evil, Athena from Borderlands TPS, Catherine, Fate/Extra, blablabla…), so the decision is not an easy one. For example, I love Samus as you mentioned, but I prefer her tougher version rather than her new and softer personality in Metroid Other M.

If I have to choose only one…I will go with the supporting female characters in Ar Tonelico 2:

And the following game is the reason why Vita is better than 3DS :)P)
PRxVpyQ.png

xion4360

Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Male Shep & Kaidan (Mass Effect)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil 5/6) A little too bulky tho.

CHEEZMO™;145841671 said:
Can BiGAF post characters of both genders?

Sure, I'm more interested in the same sex answer. But I have no problem with it. Also straight gaffers can post their same sex crushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom