• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay/Lesbian GAF what are your favorite/hottest videogame characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captcha

I am not (too) ashamed to say I fanboy'd really hard for Alistaire from DA: Origins. His voice did things to and for me.

Joel

mGFa671.png
Delete this
Joel, Bigby Wolf, Blackwall (Dragon Age)...

I'm trying to think but there are
too
many

Edit: Also Mass Effect 2 was pretty distracting because my party was Jacob + Miranda and both of them have amazing asses.

Meowster

Random but I've had a crush on this stud every since I was a small seven year old lad. Also, another random note, the second search phrase after "Zell Dincht" is "Zell Dincht gay." Looks like I'm not the only one!~

Afrit

straight, but

1: Jet - Wild Arms 3

jet.jpg

Just cold and unemotional, which made him super cool & attractive on my eyes. I didn't care about Virigina (the main character in the game) at all, lol.

2: Squall - Final Fantasy VIII

Also not video game character... ;D

true Gek

I was talking about this to some friends earlier the other day and I reckon Capcom are well aware of Chris' "status" amongst the gay community given his costumes.

tumblr_inline_mofcty4c9g1qz4rgp.jpg

resident-evil-revelations-chris-sailor.jpg
Oh God I've never seen the first costume XD

Well I love Joel from The Last of Us and Nathan Drake from Uncharted. Then also The protagonist of The Crew is very cute :3

Lux R7

All these problematic Poison posts

I can speak for myself.
I'm straight.
I fall in love with girls only, i don't really like men, at all.
But there is something about Poison that i find attractive.
That said, i know she"s considered a Transgender , but it"s not a problem to me.
I don't know, maybe it's a fetish or something.

Kinsei

Banned
I can speak for myself.
I'm straight.
That said, i know she"s considered a shemale, but it"s not a problem to me.

That's really not something you want to call people.

Poison is a woman.

Jamix012

No love for Bisexual GAF? =P
Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3 and Little Mac are both incredibly attractive. Guess I have a thing for boxers.

Edit: Someone beat me to Akihiko, but to be fair, I actually find his P3 appearance a lot more attractive than his Persona 4 Arena one.

Rayis

I can speak for myself.
I'm straight.
That said, i know she"s considered a Transgender , but it"s not a problem to me.

You find her attractive because she's a woman, nothing wrong with that at all

Lux R7

You find her attractive because she's a woman, nothing wrong with that at all

Yeah maybe, but i was not trying to justify something, i think every taste needs to be respected :)
So i think there is nothing wrong in every case

Question: Are the people posting Poison women or straight men? As a straight man I find tons of trans women attractive.

While being totally aware of how guys with my views are avoided by the community in general, I love transgendered characters.

Another notable mention, erica anderson from catherine

yhnPsWj.jpg
Same. I wasn't sure if my opinion was relevant in a thread set aside for gay impressions.

Bladenic

Luxord, Zexion, and Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. Especially Luxord.

Basch from Final Fantasy XII.

On mobile so no pics sorry.

Rayis

Yeah maybe, but i was not trying to justify something, i think every taste needs to be respected :)
So i think there is nothing wrong in every case

Basically, my point is that is problematic for straight men to be posting Poison because it implies she isn't a woman but a man like they are, which is very offensive and disrespectful for trans people, I know Poison is a video game character and all but I think it's important to educate people on trans issues regardless of where they arise.

Basically, my point is that is problematic for straight men to be posting Poison because it implies she isn't a woman but a man like they are, which is very offensive and disrespectful for trans people, I know Poison is a video game character and all but I think it's important to educate people on trans issues regardless of where they arise.
This is pretty much where my thought are too, though I'm sure the implication isn't intentional. I figure they'd only be relevant to the thread if they were being posted by women. A thread about our favorite trans characters would be nice too, but it probably wouldn't be very long.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I don't know if I'd call it distinct sexual attraction, (though that door swings both ways) or just a general attraction, but I've always found SoulCalibur's Zasalamel to have an impressive figure.

I liked his whole mastermind thing going in SCIII too. Pissed me off that they ditched him in SCV.

On a side note, I'm surprised that there aren't more Tekken characters here. They've got dudes hitting 50 that look like models.

Lux R7

Got it, never wanted to disrespect anyone However :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom