• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay/Lesbian GAF what are your favorite/hottest videogame characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeboy

4ygCq.gif

I was going to answer something different, but I'd like to change my answer to this. I've never played DmC, but dayum.

Honorable mentions go to Akihiko in P4A, Chrom in FE:A, and Bigby Wolf.

What does curious but not bicurious mean?

I don't care if his face looks like a caveman's. We can upgrade the poly count/modeling next gen.

X5fC380.jpg

Menome

Dorian thread? Inquisition might be one of the most beautiful games ever made, but I find myself distracted by him all the time.

tumblr_nfj94vSego1qzvbepo1_500.jpg

Bisexual here. Would definitely bang/let bang me. Not just because of looks, but personality too. He quickly went from a "Whatever" to my favourite companion in the game.

What does curious but not bicurious mean?

I don't care if his face looks like a caveman's. We can upgrade the poly count/modeling next gen.

X5fC380.jpg

That I'm curious in the answers but I'm straight. It was just disclaimer to ensure that the spirit of the topic is not to enforce anything but rather a fun topic to share your favorite characters. And learn also, like how people find Joel attractive, which was new to me.

That I'm curious in the answers but I'm straight. It was just disclaimer to ensure that the spirit of the topic is not to enforce anything but rather a fun topic to share your favorite characters. And learn also, like how people find Joel attractive, which was new to me.

Oh, okay.

Joel is sexy because hes rough and tumble, a man of action. Plus hes got the beard.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
+1 on Nathan Drake and Akihiko Sanada.

-1 on Donte. Really don't like his design, and I like "punk" designs in general. Just too... unappealing.

As for Chris: I'm all about that Jill Valentine life. Leon's non-6 Pretty-boy face is nice though.

Tarahiro

Cass from Dragon Age. She is gorgeous :p

I like Sera too.

Liara from Mass Effect (my friend drew me a picture of Liara wearing the kit of my favourite football team hehe)

I don't find characters in videogames to be really that attractive and I don't have much choice, but these are fine:
Bob from Tekken
Xu Zhu from Dinasty Warriors:

:O I thought I was the only one on gaf.
Glad to know I'm not alone here :) I quite like these two as well. I suppose I didn't pick a female... but I can't think of any I find attractive in a video game. I probably swing towards guys as it is anyway.

Oh, okay.

Joel is sexy because hes rough and tumble, a man of action. Plus hes got the beard.

Both of ND's characters are way too chiseled and model-like to be attractive to me.

Then adding the beard and the father-like character, I just struggle to see how people find anything hot in TLoU.

AudioNoir

Banned
Bi!

I'd have to go with Samus, Maria (SH2), Leliana (DA) and Morrigan (DA).

Chun-Li and Cammy... Harley Quinn... um...

There's more. I'm just distracted now ;p

Banned
I'm straight but I want to see the opinions of gaygaf to see if we have similar tastes.

I'm a sucker for red heads and accents so Leliana from Dragon Age and Lara Croft from The Tomb Raider reboot get me hot.

Even though I'm straight I still think some guys are good looking or I aspire to be like them. Nathan Drake and Link (blonde like OoT) are good looking to me.

Default Male Shepard as well.

No pics I'm on mobile.

Edit: Added pics

Female:

27987-1-1354993893.jpg

Male:

daripad

I'm straight but I want to see the opinions of gaygaf to see if we have similar tastes.

Even though I'm straight I still think some guys are good looking or I aspire to be like them. Nathan Drake and Link (blonde like OoT) are good looking to me.

No pics I'm on mobile.

Link is not that attractive to me but Nathan Drake sure is. That body, that humor, that style, he is definitely hot.

Default Male Shepard is a no for me.

I'm a sucker for red heads and accents so Leliana from Dragon Age and Lara Croft from The Tomb Raider reboot get me hot.

No pics I'm on mobile.

My Dragon's Dogma character was so hot.

Indeed, fair skin and red head.

I'm into both guys and ladies but you're asking for same-sex stuff here so here are the dudes I remember thinking are cute.

Ron Delite is the world's cutest
master criminal

A lot of Ace Attorney characters are pretty cute, actually. Phoenix, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Apollo... I think I like Ron the most though.

I am definitely into Hyrule's heroic green tunic-wearing guy. He's the bodytype I like, kind of slender but still pretty athletic.And a liiiiittle bit into Ganondorf, maybe. I don't usually go for facial hair but Ganondorf is hella handsome.

rnclm79.jpg

Little Mac's redesign and how he looks in Smash Bros is hot. Plus he's so short, it's adorable.

I can't think of many more off-hand right now. But that gif of Dante from DmC (a game I have not played) looks riiiiiiiiight up my alley. Shulk is also cute but I'm worried he's underage or something so I don't want to be weird about it(same goes for Pit- he's cute but I can't tell what age he's supposed to be, since anime art style)

I see a lot of other guys who are into the really big, super buff, hairy dudes like Bigby Wolf but I'm just not into that. My type is the more slender, toned-but-not-rippling-mountains-of-muscle types. Without a lot of facial hair, usually. Not always. You'll find people have just as much variety in this kind of thing as anyone else does about what they're into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom