• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice gets Series S|X next gen update today

That's a very lousy bait attempt.

Whilst you were away.. this thread was absolutely fine and 100% on topic and now you've returned, you're desperate trying to argue and derail again with Jason Ronald. Grow the hell up. It's totally pathetic.
It is a derail to give props to the hardware designer that allowed a $300 console to have raytracing? I really fear for your mental health. Maybe you should go outside and get some air. If you are getting angry over a positive post giving credit where it is due I can only imagine how you'd feel about a post bringing up some nonsense from another thread. I fear you might have a complete and total meltdown.

I have continually been impressed with what the XSS has been able to do especially for the cost. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they will be able to do in the future. I'm going to download and check out this game tonight.

dcmk7

Banned
It is a derail to give props to the hardware designer that allowed a $300 console to have raytracing? I really fear for your mental health. Maybe you should go outside and get some air. If you are getting angry over a positive post giving credit where it is due I can only imagine how you'd feel about a post bringing up some nonsense from another thread. I fear you might have a complete and total meltdown.
I'm not even engaging you, just encouraging you to stop and you're still intent on arguing.

Actually arguing with yourself right now.

Please give it a rest. No one is interested. You've trolled enough for today.

The mods say ‘report this shit so we can take action’, I report it, nothing happens :messenger_ok: this thread and the flight simulator thread completely hijacked by the same virgins, dcmk7 dcmk7 and @Md Ray.

Yah see this? Three posts since he's returned trying to hijack the thread and console war. There's ya virgin.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Xbox Series X upgrade of Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice brings with it a wealth of updates. Both the Xbox Series S and Series X benefit from this Hellblade update which boosts resolutions, frame-rates and adds in DirectX 12 Ray Traced reflections among other changes that push it beyond the PC's best. Here in this In-depth performance review we dive into the technology behind it, how it runs and just what Q-Loc have delivered compared to the last gen Xbox One X version. We are going to have a hell of a time.

Top Bottom