• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 |OT| Another bug infested game

[Sigma]

Damn, logged in and got thrown to Super Earth and I like "wtf?" lol. And saw the rest...

200w.gif

Damn, logged in and got thrown to Super Earth and I like "wtf?" lol. And saw the rest...

200w.gif
I have a feeling the next war bond in June plus the patch being pushed to the second week of june means we are getting a big update.
However I hope they put a lot of balance and bug fixing in because right now the game is not as fun as it used to be.
Also going against The Illuminate with the current spawn rate, and weapon balance would just result in a bigger outcry from the community then the Bots.

Luipadre

Gold Member
Finally getting so decent cosmetics. Also, the level design in that trailer is fire!HD2 is supposed to be at SGF. So good chance the new enemy factions drops later this week. The game desperately needs some big content updates

Nah the 3rd faction imo is still months away, also the way they doing things, it wont be announced before it drops

yurinka

Finally getting so decent cosmetics. Also, the level design in that trailer is fire!HD2 is supposed to be at SGF. So good chance the new enemy faction drops later this week. The game desperately needs some big content updates

Best Warbond until now.

Nice to see you can choose the character skin color, and that they are now also including skins for the Pelican, Hellpod and mechs.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Can't say im a fan of the the skin revealing armors. The second emote is pretty funny though. The weapons iduuno, im not feeling it but we will see. I definitely expecting something different in the SGF trailer though.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Can't say im a fan of the the skin revealing armors. The second emote is pretty funny though. The weapons iduuno, im not feeling it but we will see. I definitely expecting something different in the SGF trailer though.
If your the run and gun, up close and personal type player, then this bond seems to fit that bill.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
The discord mods for helldivers are at it again.

ribNwzU.jpeg

They never learn, I mean why would you respond to furry art with anything other them vomiting? Naturally now the Furry community are infesting the Helldivers "fanart" channel.

At least the new major order is funny, finally unlock AT mines or save a children's hospital, the hospital is winning.

iC2hVGd.jpeg

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member

Oh no I made it into an asmon video for my reddit post lol, just call me the Tips Fedora from now on. But yeah helldivers discord is just a clown world, I'm there for the patch notes.

Last edited:

DelireMan7

AH ex-CEO tweet about the incoming patch "...maybe some old/new threats". Illuminist ? Or returning enemies from HD1 ?
Impalers ? Cyborg dogs ? Hivelords ? Siege tank ?

I would be very curious to see the Impalers with the new gameplay. "Tentacles spawning ! Find the Impaler quick !"

DelireMan7

Nah they wont tease the new faction like that. Probably 1 or 2 new enemy type
I agree with that. The patch just dropped. Let's see if some new enemies are there

Spear is finally fixed !... But it introduced a bug making it impossible to aim Fabricator... At least they acknowledge it and are working on it. Let's hope it doesn't take 4 months...

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Honestly all the changes look positive, I'm really excited to see about the changes to make rifles punch harder, the thing to keep in mind is this time they haven't done anything to nerf the existing weapons so they can say they now "comparatively" punch harder. They now just deal with shit better and my SMG's can still do what they do.

Currently at work, but looking forward to this and new warbond.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Yes! a PS5 firmware update. Hopefully that fixes my issue of my PS5 randomly freezing/slowing down. I think I got a bad update back in April. Going to download it from the website and install it manually, hopefully that's the latest one as of today.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
huh. pintresting. guess i'll take another look!
It's passable, AA is fixed which helps. Only rears it's ugly head with lots of particles looking a bit blocky, especially after playing the PC version with DLSS. Also, it will be all dependent on how good your TV scaler is as well with the even integer from 1080p to 4K.

Hoping they are working on a reconstruction technique in the future instead of just straight up 1080p. Or, PS5 Pro version, maybe.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
It's passable, AA is fixed which helps. Only rears it's ugly head with lots of particles looking a bit blocky, especially after playing the PC version with DLSS. Also, it will be all dependent on how good your TV scaler is as well with the even integer from 1080p to 4K.

Hoping they are working on a reconstruction technique in the future instead of just straight up 1080p. Or, PS5 Pro version, maybe.
Dude we need to play together sometime.

good to know on the AA. i'm using an LG C2. just figured they would have bumped resolution or something at this point as it's been out for a good while. was pretty shocked at how blurry/pixely it was close to launch.

Top Bottom