• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy has nearly 500,000 concurrent players on Early Access at Steam alone

Kacho

wLHdZM0.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's the 17th most popular Steam game of all time now, and it doesn't even technically release til Friday.

The Wire Reaction GIF

EDIT: 16th, just passed Among Us

Last edited:

lukilladog

The game is great, and it runs very well on a old graphic cards.
This will do insane numbers on steam.

Are you playing or you are talking about Daniel Owen's terrible test video?. If you watch Zworms's or Thiago Thiago's, the game is a hitching, stutterfest.

feynoob

Are you playing or you are talking about Daniel Owen's terrible test video?. If you watch Zworms's or Thiago Thiago's, the game is a hitching, stutterfest.
I am playing it on rx570 with 16gb ram, 2k 60fps with low settings. It runs smooth. Having encountered any bugs yet.

StueyDuck

Banned
I have a friend busy playing it on a moderate PC and he says and I quote... "it just works"

I can't say for sure since I am not getting it on PC... but I trust my friends opinion and seems like it's running fine on his PC

Denton

I wonder if it will overtake Cyberpunk's record of 1.1 million concurrent players.

Maybe that's the key to success: have insane retardera mods and users to ban your game.

lukilladog

I am playing it on rx570 with 16gb ram, 2k 60fps with low settings. It runs smooth. Having encountered any bugs yet.

First part of the game I assume?, or maybe it is one of those games that perform much better on AMD, because Zworm was having serious troubles with a 3060 ti (hitches and stutters) later on the game.

lukilladog

I have a friend busy playing it on a moderate PC and he says and I quote... "it just works"

I can't say for sure since I am not getting it on PC... but I trust my friends opinion and seems like it's running fine on his PC

What do you mean by moderate?

Ducktail

If my wife is any indication, this game is going to be huge. She has never had the patience to play anything for more than 20 minutes, and watching me play, even less than that.

She is actually excited to at least try playing this game, and that's a first.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Jesus gamergate 🤣... did I stumble onto reeeeeeee

For full context:

The guy who worked on Hogwarts Legacy was supposedly a Gamergate supporter. I was just asking. As for Gamergate, I'm very neutral on that whole deal but was once a supporter so I'm not ragging on him for it.

Wow, just as I was typing this out my local news is going to cover Hogwarts Legacy. I don't remember the last time that local news has covered a video game specifically.

This is really going to be huge.

Last edited:

Tomi

What is happening, this will break a million all time peak on 10th for sure, probably more than million on weekend
This is crazy how singleplayer games are dead, just crazy

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The Early Access worked out amazingly when the game actually turned out to be pretty good. We're going to look at this in hindsight and honestly look at it as a triumph because the stupidity of a minority who is trying to suffocate stuff because heaven forbid nobody agrees with their perspective, well, the world happens to think that games are still fun and that stupid ideology needs to wither away and go back into the closet versus trying to tell everybody what to do. How's that for a run on sentence

j0hnnix

I saw Newegg has a sale for 10 bucks off on the Xbox digital and PC version. I might just get it.. or wait, just adding to my back log.

Nautilus

Banned
FnuigDcXoAUmqh8

Yes.

Ironically they have a big advertisement for the game on the webpage.

They've taken that transphobia marketing money.

The double standards of era.

Now they must cancel themselves.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, the irony.

Just so you guys know, a year ago the owner sold the site to some giant company. And it seems like that company couldn't give two fucks about what they think.

Gamezone

Gold Member
This is the early access version, and it's not counting games sold on Epic as well. They probably sold a few copies.

No way it breaks cyberpunks record, price difference between normal and deluxe version is negligible for most people imo. I wouldnt be surprised if it hover around 1 mln today or tomorrow tho

Top Bottom