• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

mansoor1980

Gold Member
so much hate for amber
6261c7bddb73840018a5813f

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I find it funny they think arnica cream can remove bruises by just applying it.
It takes 2 days before any noticeable difference is seen and even after that it will still be visible

I am watching it. Amber's lawyer is trying to bring Deep kids into those shit, which makes no sense at all. Also, how does this helps his case to place Deep as an abuser? He all knows he drinks, and drugs, but nothing that shows he was hitting her. On the other side, Deep has receipts, also the shit in the bed....

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I am watching it. Amber's lawyer is trying to bring Deep kids into those shit, which makes no sense at all. Also, how does this helps his case to place Deep as an abuser? He all knows he drinks, and drugs, but nothing that shows he was hitting her. On the other side, Deep has receipts, also the shit in the bed....
It's about reaching for absolutely anything to make him seem like a bad person.

Salz01

I’ve noticed that. I mean it was known for years he partied hard, and drank and did drugs. Yet she still married him. It also doesn’t prove that he abused her in any way. All the texts they showed, seems like he just wants to reconcile and go forward with it. Other texts to friends, seems he is just venting. Her lawyer leading him down the whole ’Southern Gentleman’ was so weak. If it keeps,going like this, win or loose, he’ll have positive public opinion, and studios will throw money at him once again. I just hope he tells WB and Disney to fuck off.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I’ve noticed that. I mean it was known for years he partied hard, and drank and did drugs. Yet she still married him. It also doesn’t prove that he abused her in any way. All the texts they showed, seems like he just wants to reconcile and go forward with it. Other texts to friends, seems he is just venting. Her lawyer leading him down the whole ’Southern Gentleman’ was so weak. If it keeps,going like this, win or loose, he’ll have positive public opinion, and studios will throw money at him once again. I just hope he tells WB and Disney to fuck off.
Like a lot in Hollywood, she's an Ambien addict, which is needed after all the uppers they pop. You heard her on tape using "I ran out of Ambien" as an excuse to go loca on his ass.

Droxcy

Just her illegally recording him multiple times is insane. I thought those types of recordings don't hold up in court?

Saber

Gold Member

At this point, I think they're no longer doing this to win. Like the social media do on their daily basis, they want to badly damage his reputation.

At this point, I think they're no longer doing this to win. Like the social media do on their daily basis, they want to badly damage his reputation.

Sadly for them, it is backfiring, at this time everyone knows about Deep addictions(but most people already did before this), but that does not make him a bad individual, or no one cares about it. It only shows how desperate Amber's lawyers are trying to get a "got you" moment which may never happen.

But everyone knows Ambers shitting bet story now, and making fun of that in a bad way, along with the other evidence.

Bragr

Banned
What an absolute clusterfuck, it's like a big dumb sketch airing live. I love it. We need more Hollywood content like this.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The only thing working against Depp is the UK ruling and evidence that will likely come up when Heard's side brings their case.

Sadly for them, it is backfiring, at this time everyone knows about Deep addictions(but most people already did before this), but that does not make him a bad individual, or no one cares about it. It only shows how desperate Amber's lawyers are trying to get a "got you" moment which may never happen.

But everyone knows Ambers shitting bet story now, and making fun of that in a bad way, along with the other evidence.
Excuse you, it's called making a grumpy....not shitting the bed have some class! :)

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Her lawyer looks like collective plan is they are trying to goad Depp into snapping with them saying hearsay to his answers and did I read that right. Depp isn’t reacting at all. Also that video recording where Herd basically says I wasn’t punching you I was hitting you. Grow up etc. If a guy was caught saying that to a woman.

Ballthyrm

Can someone explain to me why we can see all of what is going on ?
Not familiar with the US law system but here in France you can't bring a camera in the courtroom.

That's seems to my eye like a breach of privacy and a bit voyeuristic.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i haven't really been following it. is amber going to be up in the seat answering questions or is it just johnny and his team?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Why would the UK ruling impact anything?

Technically, not the ruling itself but the incident that lost johnny the case and had him ruled as a wife beater. If they bring that up HERE when Heard's side brings their case, it's a possibility that the ONLY time Johnny snapped will undo all evidence that and testimony showing he was living with narcissistic abuser.

Top Bottom