• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAF Corner: Choice Quotes from Nintendo Fans During TGS

pilonv1

:lol :lol @ the trolls in this thread who dump on ever Sony or Xbox game yet protect Nintendo like it was some heratige buidling that was doing to be redeveloped and must be saved for prosperity. You can't have a bad opinion about Nintendo but boy the Xbox has bad art!

pilonv1 said:
:lol :lol @ the trolls in this thread who dump on ever Sony or Xbox game yet protect Nintendo like it was some heratige buidling that was doing to be redeveloped and must be saved for prosperity. You can't have a bad opinion about Nintendo but boy the Xbox has bad art!

Come on, be fair. It goes both ways......or is it all three ways? :D

masud

Banned
pilonv1 said:
I think Kameo had bad art so I said so. Did I make an entire tread dedicated to bashing anyone who thought differently? No, because that would make me a fucking tool.

Ponn

Banned
ForzaItalia said:
Come on, be fair. It goes both ways......or is it all three ways? :D

I thought that's what he said?

Masud wrote:
You guys are some real winners. People have diffrent opinions than you, get over it.

Yes we do have a different opinion on the Nintendo Revolution "VCR Remote" and I thought that was what this thread was for, expressing it? So, get over it. Would you rather the people that dislike the controller be expressing their dislike in the Official Revolution Controller Fap Fest Thread and derailing it?

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
The controller is a great idea.
I look forward to playing it and having lots of fun.

Was anyone here at TGS? I just hope that grown men weren't weeping again as the controller was unveiled, much like they did with the "mature" Zelda unveiling. :lol

The controller is a big "WTF?" that's what. Then again the unconventional is what Nintendo seems to be striving for lately so it's not totally unexpected.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
DCharlie said:
The controller is a great idea.
I look forward to playing it and having lots of fun.
Have you tried it? I'd love to ask some people in the press who got to try it exactly how the thing "feels". Particulary, how sensitive and responsive it is

masud

Banned
Ponn01 said:
I thought that's what he said?

Masud wrote:

Yes we do have a different opinion on the Nintendo Revolution "VCR Remote" and I thought that was what this thread was for, expressing it? So, get over it. Would you rather the people that dislike the controller be expressing their dislike in the Official Revolution Controller Fap Fest Thread and derailing it?
If you don't like the controller that's fine, post about it wherever you want. I was talking about the people bashing anyone that does like it, because it seems that's what this thread's about.

I honestly would have paid PPV type money to have seen the live reactions of Kutaragi, Gates and Allard when the Revolution controller was unveiled along with some post-unveiling commentary. It would have made for some great TV.

DCharlie

"I honestly would have paid PPV type money to have seen the live reactions of Kutaragi, Gates and Allard when the Revolution controller was unveiled along with some post-unveiling commentary. It would have made for some great TV."
Here it is -

Kutaragi - "wow, that's a real interesting design. Lets hear it for Nintendo, that's very interesting and i'm sure there will be some great games. As a great inovator myself, i applaud nintendo for being daring enough to try something new and to try to advance the industry as a whole. Of course , here at Sony we've always been interested in new input devices such as the NeGcon and the Eye-toy, and we are no strangers to inovation ourselves so you may just see some new ideas coming from us too."

Gates - "time to buy nintendo"

Allard - "anyone seen my polish?"

In the same camp that got stomped 100 million + to 20 million.

Everytime someone says this, my entire library of Xbox games gets worse , the resolution goes down by 2 diagnol pixels or so and an extra graphical glitch appears :(

Dr_Cogent

Banned
DCharlie said:
Here it is -

Kutaragi - "wow, that's a real interesting design. Lets hear it for Nintendo, that's very interesting and i'm sure there will be some great games. As a great inovator myself, i applaud nintendo for being daring enough to try something new and to try to advance the industry as a whole. Of course , here at Sony we've always been interested in new input devices such as the NeGcon and the Eye-toy, and we are no strangers to inovation ourselves so you may just see some new ideas coming from us too."

:lol

Hell, Gates had probably tried to buy Nintendo like a million times by now anyway.

Mrbob

DCharlie said:
Here it is -

This is funny.

Dcharlie said:
Everytime someone says this, my entire library of Xbox games gets worse , the resolution goes down by 2 diagnol pixels or so and an extra graphical glitch appears :(

Xbox or Gamecube, take your pick.

So then you disagree that Playstation 2 offers the best selection of games available over any platform? You anti Sony guys are really stretching lately.

I prefer the Xbox platform due to the games I like, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that the PS2 software selection destroys Xbox selection. And Gamecube. Xbox 360 should help tilt things a little more in MS favor, but I still expect Playstation 3 domination overall. Enjoy waving your hands around like a musical conductor.

Deku

Banned
Wow, MAF picked my "The Revolution looks best out of the 3 next-gen console" comment.

The fact that it was a pretty accurate comment on the aesthetics of the revolution design based on my opinion without making a judgement on anything elese makes it even funnier to me. Intolerance for other people's opinion? Inability to evaluate reality fairly? or both?

I'll say it again. Revolution looks the best and that's not putting a spin on anything. It's just my reaction.

=W=

Stinkles said:
MAF was being NICE.

The shit over in that Revolution controller thread is THE MOST INSANE DENIAL EVER ON GAF. Some of the things being said there almost defy comprehension.

I can now plainly state that the same people would have been just as positive about the Virtual Boy.

PS3 fans mocked the controller and begged for a redesign.
360 fans tore PDZ a new one.
PSP fans were mildly irritated by the sticky square button.

You guys HAVE to step up to the plate and realize it is fucking stupid or you will be stuck with it, and NO THIRD PARTY SUPPORT. Or girlfriends.

Here's the modifier. THE CONTROLLER ITSELF IS A NEAT IDEA FOR A ONE-TIME PERIPHERAL, NOT A DEFAULT CONTROLLER.
I don't have to realize anything of the sort and there is no plate to step up to. Nobody has seen any games or has any idea how or if the features will be implemented, and that makes the people saying it's a colossal failure just as ridiculous as the ones saying it's the second coming. It's not denial of anything, it's praise of something different. So the fuck what if you like gaming how it is? Is it really so offensive to you that some gamers might be jaded by the predictability and stagnancy of the current generation and are open to change?

So you don't think it's a revolution. Congratulations, that means you're not dumb enough to fall for marketing hype. You have my vociferous laudations. But if anybody thinks Nintendo doesn't have balls of fucking steel, they're the ones in denial.

If I want third party support, I'll get a PS3 or an Xbox360. If I want Nintendo games, I'll get a Nintendo system. Or all of them if I have the money. It's called "disposable income" for a reason. Not everyone believes in this "one console future" crap.

Besides, they're just fucking video games. Get over yourself.

Revolution fucking sucks. PS3 is a totally undewhelming piece of crap. Xbox360 is for idiots. Anyone supporting these garbage is a fanboy and a commie.

Am I on par with the trolling of this thread?

DCharlie

"Xbox or Gamecube, take your pick.

So then you disagree that Playstation 2 offers the best selection of games available over any platform? You anti Sony guys are really stretching lately."

No, i think the PS2 is easily the best platform by far offering the best overal selection of games. It doesn't , however, have the same breadth of online games that i want to play, and no matter how good the PS2 support is, it doesn't have Halo 2 , Gotham, Ralisport ,Outrun 2, Panzer dragon orta etc...

My point is that no matter what the sales figures are, repeatedly posting them doesn't make the games that are out any worse.

Yes, my anti sony stants taints everything i say. I just can't help my hatred.

"I prefer the Xbox platform due to the games I like, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that the PS2 software selection destroys Xbox selection. And Gamecube. Xbox 360 should help tilt things a little more in MS favor, but I still expect Playstation 3 domination overall.

The PS3 is going to rule the next generation, with the Revolution second and the X360 trailing in last (IMO).

Enjoy waving your hands around like a musical conductor.

I will thanks! Enjoy dismissing the revolution! I think it's great that you guys are making sure you rip on it now without seeing any of the games. Awesome displays by everyone.

pilonv1

DCharlie said:
The PS3 is going to rule the next generation, with the Revolution second and the X360 trailing in last (IMO).

That was what everyone thought would happen this generation too.

Triumph

Banned
masud said:
If you don't like the controller that's fine, post about it wherever you want. I was talking about the people bashing anyone that does like it, because it seems that's what this thread's about.
Really, this thread is for archival uses. When this thing tanks, we can handily refer back to this thread and know who to point at and laugh. Really, we'd know that anyhow but this gives us actual quotes to use against people.

Ok, ok, honestly? This thread is about the cognitive dissonance some people are displaying. Come on. It's NINTENDO. Remember all the bold predictions about how the DS was going to change the nature of gaming and it has given us... puppies?

I actually do like nintendo games, but was seriously, seriously dissapointed with the gamecube. I hope they can do something awesome with the revolution but if they cant, then fuck em'. Ill have more than enough to play with PS3 and 360.

pilonv1 said:
That was what everyone thought would happen this generation too.

Microsoft had very deep pockets then. Now obviously they don't. Plus Revolution imo is the ultimate alternative console. Gamecube was nothing different than the other two. On the the other hand of course is the notoriously horrible Nintendo marketing and NOE (aka "the morons"). We'll see.

Mrbob

DCharlie said:
No, i think the PS2 is easily the best platform by far offering the best overal selection of games. It doesn't , however, have the same breadth of online games that i want to play, and no matter how good the PS2 support is, it doesn't have Halo 2 , Gotham, Ralisport ,Outrun 2, Panzer dragon orta etc...

My point is that no matter what the sales figures are, repeatedly posting them doesn't make the games that are out any worse.

Yes, my anti sony stants taints everything i say. I just can't help my hatred.

Then we are in agreement and you jumped the gun in your original post.

DCharlie said:
I will thanks! Enjoy dismissing the revolution! I think it's great that you guys are making sure you rip on it now without seeing any of the games. Awesome displays by everyone.

I already said I would be picking one up by the time it is on the cheap (99 bucks). I'm just not going batshit insane over a controller based on technical demos. I want to be shown its awesomeness first by real games before getting in a tizzy over the controller.

masud

Banned
Mrbob said:
I already said I would be picking one up by the time it is on the cheap (99 bucks). I'm just not going batshit insane over a controller based on technical demos. I want to be shown its awesomeness first by real games before getting in a tizzy over the controller.

I think it's much more appropriate to go "crazy" over a new way to control games than it is to the same over a game trailer with no actual game play footage. Hmm, maybe I should go make an ownage thread? Nope, still not a fucking tool.

Mrbob

masud said:
I think it's much more appropriate to go "crazy" over a new way to control games than it is to the same over a game trailer with no actual game play footage. Hmm, maybe I should go make an ownage thread? Nope, still not a fucking tool.

Oh, I see. The Revolution controller design has been honed to near perfection for 10 years like the Metal Gear Solid series. Good call.

Yossarian

masud said:
ZING!

You, my friend, are the awesome.

masud

Banned
Mrbob said:
Oh, I see. The Revolution controller design has been honed for 10 years like the Metal Gear Solid series. Good call.
Huh?

Edit: I wasn't trying to zing anyone. I'm just saying we as gamers should be allowed to get excited about shit without all this stupid bitterness.

Chrono

Banned
Most people don't know what to think of the controller because really there were no games shown and the promotional video released can't be accurate if we believe the impressions ("can move cursor with a flick of the wrist" vs. swinging controller like a sword). Also, I think every freakin' article on it has examples like fishing and cooking. We play games like MGS, Zelda, FF, Tekken, Halo, etc... Fishing/cooking don't really help much in conveying how this controller improves gaming and just scares people into thinking the revolution will be just a mini-game console.

I get excited every time I read the impressions, then I'm back on the fence when I see the video and think about swinging my arm left and right to play zelda or consider the possibility of nintendo going with really low specs since they're betting on this controller in the next-gen.

Korranator

Comfort_Eagle said:
You dick. Leading on all of the pour souls who worship nintendo through anything, at least offer somethin they can deny!!!
lol the whole point of the thread was to make people post. Don't like his trolls stop feeding him.

Simple really..

fse

How are you guys excited for the rev? No game footage just stupid a commerical and fanboys jizz over it and proclaim Nintendo ownage. Eh.

Zylander

Check out some of the IGN posts (you probably can't, because unlike me you have more sense, so let me bring them to you)

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98890663/?52

"Date Posted: 12:18pm Subject: HOORAH!! NINTENDO!!! Will become #1 again!
Alot of you are saying that MS and Sony are not threatened by this little gadget. Well, I submit to you that this shot across the bow may end up sinking one or both of the companies.
Videogames is an ever evolving business as Nintendo understands better than anyone. Who remembers Sega as a console manufacturer? Well, they used to rival the big N in a big way. Right now Sony is at the top, with Nintendo and MS fighting for a firm second. I submit that the next generation will belong to Nintendo.
Why you ask?
Because everyone, and I do mean everyone, will have to play with the games and with this controller. The options are limitless at this point. I'm absolutely positive that Super Punch Out revolution is under development right now. It uses two controllers. Hold them straight up to block, do other movements for punches. Go online and fight your friends in real time with real technique and strategy.
Another example: I'm not into this, but imagine the sims. Now imagine that you can do anything, and have hundreds of different functionalities. Make a drink, shake it up, fight, point and click, play minigames, etc etc.
Now take this same theory and apply it to Zelda. This time with multiplayer sword fights.

This is the coolest thing in the last twenty years bar none. Everyone will own one or two consoles. They will take the top spot! MS and Sony will try to copy this device in some crude way. And, I predict one will fall by the wayside. Then, Sega will come back into the fray.

HOORAH!

Naysayers, we all know you don't belong here. Go back to your MS or Sony boards! Come back in a year when you jump ship."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98906727/?78

"Date Posted: 3:38pm Subject: Are you still even interested in X360 and PS3?!?
I'm not, after seeing what this new controller can do, the PS3 and X360 will be nothing short of *yawn*. In the end, they're basically updated PSone's. Not that I don't like my Gamecube, which is based on that same concept, but after seeing this, I can hardly think I'd want to go back to this in a few years time, just like I realized I couldn't live without shoulder buttons or analog sticks years ago. "

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98926031/?20

"Date Posted: 7:34pm Subject: one thing is for sure, MS and Sony...
are both already hard at work trying to reverse engineer the controller, and trying to see if it will be possible to sell something similar as an add on.

they may never actually release anything, but those guys mean business and they leave nothing to chance, they'll definitely both have their remote controller clones ready to go in the event that the Revolution is a smash hit.

some poor engineers somewhere in the world are going to be working a lot of late nights and weekends trying to play catch up, i hope MS and Sony at least pay them a big bonus"

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98884148/?7

"Date Posted: 10:29am Subject: Revolution: The console with the MOST EXCLUSIVE TITLES of next generation
Yes, a lot of this depends on rather or not Revolution is a commercial success, but my god for the first time in a long time Nintendo is going to have exclusive games NO ONE ELSE can have!

EA will without a doubt create sports titles that take advantage of this. Lucasart wills HAVE to make a star wars lightsaber game! Are you telling me Resident Evil won't return? The flashlight dynamic is brilliant. Nintendo probably added it to the video just to entice the franchise back. Capcom, Namco, Square, Sega ... you name it and they will be creating software that no other console will be able to handle.

I am so excited for this sytem."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98884464/?7

"Date Posted: 10:34am Subject: Doesn't if feel good being a nintendo fan now?
I love that Nintendo actually delivered.

regi: "set phasers to stun"
xbox/ps: "that will never work....oh damn, ok delay the release guys"

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98879699/?0

"Date Posted: 9:02am Subject: I will only buy games that use the Revotion's features
I refuse to support any half-assed ports from third-parties. I want full use of the Revolution or nothing."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98870173/?3

"Date Posted: 3:06am Subject: Suddenly The Revolution Feels Like The Only Truly Next-Gen Console
With every generation of consoles Nintendo has made significant advances, creating that "feeling" of it being a new generation:

NES -> SNES:
-more face buttons
-shoulder buttons
-top-loading cartridge bay
-better graphics

SNES -> N64:
-analog control
-rumble feedback
-more face buttons
-ergonomic grips
-3D graphics

N64 -> Gamecube:
-disc-based media
-memory cards
-"home plate" button layout
-analog shoulder buttons
-wireless control
-better graphics

Which bring us to the next generation,
Gamecube -> Revolution:
-wi-fi gaming
-20 years of backward compatibility
-motion & IR based control
-a slot-loading disc drive
-controller turns power on/off
-HD graphics

This will be another significant shift, which Nintendo has provided with every new console. After seeing what the Revolution can do (and we haven't even seen it all yet), I feel like it's the only one making a noteworthy upgrade, providing a truly "next-gen experience". Nothing about the other next-gen consoles creates that feeling for me at all."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98864113/?39

"Date Posted: 9/15 11:16pm Subject: I bet Rare, Silicon Knights, Factor 5 are kicking themselves right now.
I guarantee you that these developers would love to make games for the Revolution now. I guess Factor 5 and Silicon Knights still can, but Rare can't.

Can you imagine Perfect Dark Zero on this system?

Splooge!!!!!"

fse

Zylander said:
Check out some of the IGN posts (you probably can't, because unlike me you have more sense, so let me bring them to you)

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98890663/?52

"Date Posted: 12:18pm Subject: HOORAH!! NINTENDO!!! Will become #1 again!
Alot of you are saying that MS and Sony are not threatened by this little gadget. Well, I submit to you that this shot across the bow may end up sinking one or both of the companies.
Videogames is an ever evolving business as Nintendo understands better than anyone. Who remembers Sega as a console manufacturer? Well, they used to rival the big N in a big way. Right now Sony is at the top, with Nintendo and MS fighting for a firm second. I submit that the next generation will belong to Nintendo.
Why you ask?
Because everyone, and I do mean everyone, will have to play with the games and with this controller. The options are limitless at this point. I'm absolutely positive that Super Punch Out revolution is under development right now. It uses two controllers. Hold them straight up to block, do other movements for punches. Go online and fight your friends in real time with real technique and strategy.
Another example: I'm not into this, but imagine the sims. Now imagine that you can do anything, and have hundreds of different functionalities. Make a drink, shake it up, fight, point and click, play minigames, etc etc.
Now take this same theory and apply it to Zelda. This time with multiplayer sword fights.

This is the coolest thing in the last twenty years bar none. Everyone will own one or two consoles. They will take the top spot! MS and Sony will try to copy this device in some crude way. And, I predict one will fall by the wayside. Then, Sega will come back into the fray.

HOORAH!

Naysayers, we all know you don't belong here. Go back to your MS or Sony boards! Come back in a year when you jump ship."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98906727/?78

"Date Posted: 3:38pm Subject: Are you still even interested in X360 and PS3?!?
I'm not, after seeing what this new controller can do, the PS3 and X360 will be nothing short of *yawn*. In the end, they're basically updated PSone's. Not that I don't like my Gamecube, which is based on that same concept, but after seeing this, I can hardly think I'd want to go back to this in a few years time, just like I realized I couldn't live without shoulder buttons or analog sticks years ago. "

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98926031/?20

"Date Posted: 7:34pm Subject: one thing is for sure, MS and Sony...
are both already hard at work trying to reverse engineer the controller, and trying to see if it will be possible to sell something similar as an add on.

they may never actually release anything, but those guys mean business and they leave nothing to chance, they'll definitely both have their remote controller clones ready to go in the event that the Revolution is a smash hit.

some poor engineers somewhere in the world are going to be working a lot of late nights and weekends trying to play catch up, i hope MS and Sony at least pay them a big bonus"

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98884148/?7

"Date Posted: 10:29am Subject: Revolution: The console with the MOST EXCLUSIVE TITLES of next generation
Yes, a lot of this depends on rather or not Revolution is a commercial success, but my god for the first time in a long time Nintendo is going to have exclusive games NO ONE ELSE can have!

EA will without a doubt create sports titles that take advantage of this. Lucasart wills HAVE to make a star wars lightsaber game! Are you telling me Resident Evil won't return? The flashlight dynamic is brilliant. Nintendo probably added it to the video just to entice the franchise back. Capcom, Namco, Square, Sega ... you name it and they will be creating software that no other console will be able to handle.

I am so excited for this sytem."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98884464/?7

"Date Posted: 10:34am Subject: Doesn't if feel good being a nintendo fan now?
I love that Nintendo actually delivered.

regi: "set phasers to stun"
xbox/ps: "that will never work....oh damn, ok delay the release guys"

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98879699/?0

"Date Posted: 9:02am Subject: I will only buy games that use the Revotion's features
I refuse to support any half-assed ports from third-parties. I want full use of the Revolution or nothing."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98870173/?3

"Date Posted: 3:06am Subject: Suddenly The Revolution Feels Like The Only Truly Next-Gen Console
With every generation of consoles Nintendo has made significant advances, creating that "feeling" of it being a new generation:

NES -> SNES:
-more face buttons
-shoulder buttons
-top-loading cartridge bay
-better graphics

SNES -> N64:
-analog control
-rumble feedback
-more face buttons
-ergonomic grips
-3D graphics

N64 -> Gamecube:
-disc-based media
-memory cards
-"home plate" button layout
-analog shoulder buttons
-wireless control
-better graphics

Which bring us to the next generation,
Gamecube -> Revolution:
-wi-fi gaming
-20 years of backward compatibility
-motion & IR based control
-a slot-loading disc drive
-controller turns power on/off
-HD graphics

This will be another significant shift, which Nintendo has provided with every new console. After seeing what the Revolution can do (and we haven't even seen it all yet), I feel like it's the only one making a noteworthy upgrade, providing a truly "next-gen experience". Nothing about the other next-gen consoles creates that feeling for me at all."

http://boards.ign.com/Revolution_General_Board/b8263/98864113/?39

"Date Posted: 9/15 11:16pm Subject: I bet Rare, Silicon Knights, Factor 5 are kicking themselves right now.
I guarantee you that these developers would love to make games for the Revolution now. I guess Factor 5 and Silicon Knights still can, but Rare can't.

Can you imagine Perfect Dark Zero on this system?

Splooge!!!!!"

My my... they are going insane :(

GhaleonEB

Mrbob said:
Oh, I see. The Revolution controller design has been honed to near perfection for 10 years like the Metal Gear Solid series. Good call.

While I think the Rev controller is a complete joke, the point went right over your head, and it was a good one.

Tony HoTT

Banned
Imagine snorting coke off some tits and playing this shit dude! It's gonna rule.

Fuck you drinky, fuck you MAF, fuck you odysseus, fuck the haters. You want the ones mutherfuckers?

I joined GAf thinking peopel here had brains, yet i still see people bitching about the same shit that Ign and 1up had coveredin their impressions controller posiblities and developer qutoes. all the GAF idiots that say sports titles are not goignto work should learn how to read. casue EA say it will. I mean you have a console that yes has a weird controller but also has offical backing from the largest Rpg maker Square, the largest pulisher and sport title maker EA, other BIg publishers like Ubisoft, Activison, Thq, Konami, Bandai, Namco. and you are still baffled by the controller. I am not saying the rev will be number 1 next gen but. you all jump to conculsions, liek its your fucking job

Another stupid statement Gafers make is about the power of the system, with no tech specs available you guys seem to fucking know alot. graphics aren't everything, games and game play are. I suggest you all should read the jim merrick interview and see his response for not showing rev games. Nintendo wanted people to understand the idea of their new innovation and not be dazzled by pretty graphics and stunning texture.

Man i thought I had moved to a sensible and educated board where peole think and brains are used. I guess I was wrong.

Tony HoTT

Banned
ThunderEmperor said:
I joined GAf thinking peopel here had brains, yet i still see people bitching about the same shit that Ign and 1up had coveredin their impressions controller posiblities and developer qutoes. all the GAF idiots that say sports titles are not goignto work should learn how to read. casue EA say it will. I mean you have a console that yes has a weird controller but also has offical backing from the largest Rpg maker Square, the largest pulisher and sport title maker EA, other BIg publishers like Ubisoft, Activison, Thq, Konami, Bandai, Namco. and you are still baffled by the controller. I am not saying the rev will be number 1 next gen but. you all jump to conculsions, liek its your fucking job

Another stupid statement Gafers make is about the power of the system, with no tech specs available you guys seem to fucking know alot. graphics aren't everything, games and game play are. I suggest you all should read the jim merrick interview and see his response for not showing rev games. Nintendo wanted people to understand the idea of their new innovation and not be dazzled by pretty graphics and stunning texture.

Man i thought I had moved to a sensible and educated board where peole think and brains are used. I guess I was wrong.

Apologize before I kill myself.

MrAngryFace said:
You should be used to it. Being wrong I mean.

Dayumn! You also better get used to being served, cause that is what is gonna happen day in and day out. Serving after serving from the Maffster Master. He will personally serve you breakfast, luch, dinner, but the meals will not be food, but insults, and humiliation. :lol :lol

Tony HoTT

Banned
BobbyRobby said:
Dayumn! You also better get used to being served, cause that is what is gonna happen day in and day out. Serving after serving from the Maffster Master. He will personally serve you breakfast, luch, dinner, but the meals will not be food, but insults, and humiliation. :lol :lol

:lolD :) :) :lol :) :lol :D :D :lol :lol :) :D :lol :lol :) :) :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHATARRATA

MORE LIKE HE SERVES YOU HIS COCKS AND THEY ALL ASPLODE IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU'RE ALL "YUMMM THIS TASTES GOOD, SERVE ME BREAKFAST AND SPREAD THIS ON MY TOAST MMMMM DELICIUOUS!!!"

GET IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom