• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Next week I will explain the Phantom Load.
Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

Wait, wasn't that a Metal Gear Solid game?

BigBooper

I've seen people make their kids a sugar sandwich before, but never tried a toast sandwich. I would have thought in the UK they'd call it a toast burger. Gotta try it.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

I've seen people make their kids a sugar sandwich before, but never tried a toast sandwich. I would have thought in the UK they'd call it a toast burger. Gotta try it.
My dad used to enjoy cornflake and ketchup sandwiches. And banana and peanut butter sandwiches. And sugar sandwiches. Just sugar, nothing else. It’s no surprise he developed type two diabetes later on in life.

My dad used to enjoy cornflake and ketchup sandwiches. And banana and peanut butter sandwiches. And sugar sandwiches. Just sugar, nothing else. It’s no surprise he developed type two diabetes later on in life.
Banana and peanut butter sandwiches are mega. Highly rated amongst me, myself and I.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
All this food talk and I'm trying to decide if I want to just fast all day or if I want to eat. Toast sandwiches make the scale certainly tip in favor of fasting.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I had a weird crossover dream last night. It was star wars/mortal kombat. Weird thing is it kind of worked. Raiden was the obi wan type and shang tsung was obviously the Vader. The setting was pure star wars but it was populated with mk characters. I'm sure some weirdo has already written this fanfic.

Top Bottom