• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

mFhTPTO.jpg

Cmon..not funny...one is a very pretty/cute person who had to go through a lot of stress in life to be where they are now and the other is Aloy. Unfair to compare them.

Star-Lord

Damn, that's really poor.
It was poor, there’s no sugarcoating it. But it made me more determined to succeed in life and do well for myself. And I have done. And although I did have a poor upbringing, financially speaking, I made sure my parents were repaid for everything they did for me as a child. It was the least I could do because although we were poor, I was never unhappy or neglected.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I’m going to be offered a job in a new city so the Mrs and I are traveling there this weekend. Got another position that wants to setup an interview. That one I wouldn’t have to move.

I wish the labor market was always like this.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My wife grows and dries peppers every year. Tonight, I made pasta w/ a tomato sauce. I grinded up the peppers and added them to the sauce like usual. Only difference is I forgot to wash my hands before going to the bathroom. My balls had a nice sting for about an hour. 👨‍🍳

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
My wife grows and dries peppers every year. Tonight, I made pasta w/ a tomato sauce. I grinded up the peppers and added them to the sauce like usual. Only difference is I forgot to wash my hands before going to the bathroom. My balls had a nice sting for about an hour. 👨‍🍳
I fingerbanged my ex-gf after eating Carolina reaper buffalo wings without washing my hands 🤘

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Good meeting or bad?
It depends on what they want me to do. If they want me to justify my salary via billable hours and feed me stuff to do, i.e. I’m making consultant money minus overhead? So I don’t need to worry about overhead? Great. Percentage of acquisitions and product launch bonuses have been discussed too, so really the potential for a lot of upsides. That stuff I’m all in on. The only hurdle there is work can vary so much depending on the project, so explaining the intricacies of that can be difficult.

If they want me to start marketing and drumming up business? Fuck off. I really hope it doesn’t become that sort of meeting.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
war face GIF

Been crazy on the gaming side.

I'm shocked the console warring has been kept to a minimum. I mean it's still there, but people are obviously walking on eggshells and doing their best not to be obvious about it.

Meanwhile I am just watching a few corporations who only view me as a statistic battle it out, not really giving a shit about how any of this plays out because I can always buy a new console if I have to. Whatever. Meanwhile it's like watching Maximus Decimus Meridius battle his clone in the arena for our enjoyment.

Ionian

My ex-boss just texted me out of the blue about an open position and my BIL wants to know if we’re hiring…whew lads it’s a spicy Tuesday around here

Checked "BIL" on Google. It's either brother in law or bank of Luxembourg. Why would your ex-boss contact about an open position and then ask if your company was hiring?

So much to digest in that sentence.

Thaedolus

Checked "BIL" on Google. It's either brother in law or bank of Luxembourg. Why would your ex-boss contact about an open position and then ask if your company was hiring?

So much to digest in that sentence.
Brother in law asked if we were hiring, which would be cool if we could get him and force my wife’s sister to move closer so she could provide daycare but I’m not sure we have anything for him.

Ex-boss had an anniversary on LinkedIn I busted his balls about, then texted me (maybe not quite out of the blue) and inquired about my availability

My CEO basically asked me what resources we’d need to kill a few Goliaths in the industry and I was like…fuckin give me a lever big enough and we’ll do it…so I’m probably sticking with the guy who wants to dream huge and has a couple billionaires backing him rather than going back to a cog in a giant multinational corp.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Brother in law asked if we were hiring, which would be cool if we could get him and force my wife’s sister to move closer so she could provide daycare but I’m not sure we have anything for him.

Ex-boss had an anniversary on LinkedIn I busted his balls about, then texted me (maybe not quite out of the blue) and inquired about my availability

My CEO basically asked me what resources we’d need to kill a few Goliaths in the industry and I was like…fuckin give me a lever big enough and we’ll do it…so I’m probably sticking with the guy who wants to dream huge and has a couple billionaires backing him rather than going back to a cog in a giant multinational corp.

blue balls bouncing GIF

subconscious horniness detected

Last edited:
Top Bottom