• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
I fucking love tacos.
salsa GIF

Star-Lord

Man, these energy price rises are really unsustainable. Lot of folks going to be tightening their belts real soon.

I only anticipate this will further speed up the global economic crisis. Who's going to want to spend when all your money is going on energy bills, food and fuel.
I’m seriously considering going Amish and giving up technology, just so I can actually afford to live comfortably and warm.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I just cleaned up my retro gaming collection a bit, lots of dust and such...it seems like my PS2 doesn't spin discs anymore...what the fuck? This makes me so sad. I mean I can't remember the last time I turned it on but now I'm just sad about it. Goddammit.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I just cleaned up my retro gaming collection a bit, lots of dust and such...it seems like my PS2 doesn't spin discs anymore...what the fuck? This makes me so sad. I mean I can't remember the last time I turned it on but now I'm just sad about it. Goddammit.

I've done a few, pretty easy

nush

Gold Member
I get to spend 10 hours driving today. Please go quickly.

I used to sometimes make these 5 hour trips up to the north from London. It wasn't something I had to do but after the first time I worked out all the benefits. That much petrol milage turned a £90 profit, especially when I didn't drive fast. It was "Too far" to do in one day so I'd get to expense a hotel and food and drink. Also it filled up two days of the week and I didn't need to go back to the office until day three. It was an absolute winner and made me look like a good company boy. Actual real work for those two days? About one 2 hour casual meeting.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Some people don't want to admit it but Depeche Mode is boomer music. Its very very good boomer music, but boomer nontheless.

Favorite PS2 games

Metal Gear Solid 3
GTA 3 San Andreas
Devil May Cry 3
Gran Turismo 3
Persona 4

All excellent choices. I'm an MGS2 guy but still also consider MGS3 a 10/10. Will never forget playing it on release day.

Same with Vice City and Persona 3, for me they go toe-to-toe with their sequels. Devil May Cry 1 is the only one where its clearly inferior (but considering its the godfather of 3D action games, kinda can't be too harsh)

haxan7

Banned
I came very close to that, I sharted just when I got home after work.
I did it right before Covid. My friend didn’t even believe me but I had to go home and clean up. I don’t think my boss was in the office that day luckily.

Peggies

Gold Member
The Weekend Friday GIF by Travis

Anyone remember Travis? Maybe it was just a thing for european girls though :pie_thinking: .

Anyway, enjoy your weekend everyone!

Last edited:

Ionian

Favorite PS2 games

Metal Gear Solid 3
GTA 3 San Andreas
Devil May Cry 3
Gran Turismo 3
Persona 4

No Tekken Tag?
The Weekend Friday GIF by Travis

Anyone remember? Maybe it was just a thing for european girls though :pie_thinking: .

Anyway, enjoy your weekend everyone!

Is it womans day? I never heard about that growing up, seems mostly eastern. (Corrected from western).

Asked my ex what she's getting me for Valentines day. She honestly said "a rope and a knife". I think she still loves me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom