• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Do you want to role-play with me right now?
My precious GIF

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
My doctor told me to take vitamin B2, so I bought some kind that the pharmacist said is highly bioavailable (which means it costs more, and has fewer milligrams). I've been pissing deep neon yellow/green for two days straight.

My doctor told me to take vitamin B2, so I bought some kind that the pharmacist said is highly bioavailable (which means it costs more, and has fewer milligrams). I've been pissing deep neon yellow/green for two days straight.
What's your water intake like buddy?

Tschumi

Hey guys, remember my new laptop thread? I'm thinking of ways to sell my old laptop... Its main hard drive failed... If i just take out all of my hard drives (1x hdd, 2x ssd) can i just sell it, without risk of sensitive data remaining in the thing, and say "you have to put in your own hard drive"?

Tschumi

Someone relevant said in one book or other that most of the supplements you consume just give you expensive urine

nush

Hey guys, remember my new laptop thread? I'm thinking of ways to sell my old laptop... Its main hard drive failed... If i just take out all of my hard drives (1x hdd, 2x ssd) can i just sell it, without risk of sensitive data remaining in the thing, and say "you have to put in your own hard drive"?

Just run Crap Cleaner with the 7X pass drive wipe.

Tschumi

Just run Crap Cleaner with the 7X pass drive wipe.
So... If i install windows on one of the remaining live drives, i then install crap cleaner thereupon and run it, which should give me a laptop with a working drive that has been 7x cleaned?

Man, these energy price rises are really unsustainable. Lot of folks going to be tightening their belts real soon.

I only anticipate this will further speed up the global economic crisis. Who's going to want to spend when all your money is going on energy bills, food and fuel.

Top Bottom