• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Zeroing

Banned
Always felching season around here. Fishing I mean.
Can you believe I never fished before? Only recently, I went on my friend boat to get Merlin, it was a competition ! We got third place! He got angry!
I always though fishing was a zen activity

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Can you believe I never fished before? Only recently, I went on my friend boat to get Merlin, it was a competition ! We got third place! He got angry!
I always though fishing was a zen activity
Fishing is so stressfull. Will you catch a fish, lose it, it smells like vaginas not thanks never again.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
Not really but it varies from person to person.

For the record my bussy smells like shit.
Austin Powers Dance GIF

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
And now I have a 28 Days Later-style scenario playing out in my head, but with hamsters instead of zombies.

Science just has to science, doesn't it?
The nazis gave meth to their soldiers to remove their humanity, it's scary what a hostile regime would do with this kind of bioengineering.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
If you haven't listened to Tim Dillon's latest episode, it's one of the funniest ones I've heard in a while. Extremely dark satire, that's all I'll say. I can see some people taking great offense to it, but I thought it was absolutely hilarious. The last 30 minutes are absolute gold.

Zeroing

Banned
Someone recommend me to watch the last kingdom! It is now clear that person hates me and just wanted me to waste my time!

I’m going into season 2 :( I have a feeling it doesn’t get better!

With all that wasted time, I could be playing video games, or making stupid jokes on neogaf!
:(

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Someone recommend me to watch the last kingdom! It is now clear that person hates me and just wanted me to waste my time!

I’m going into season 2 :( I have a feeling it doesn’t get better!

With all that wasted time, I could be playing video games, or making stupid jokes on neogaf!
:(
Have you tried Vikings?

Zeroing

Banned
Have you tried Vikings?
Never watched it. Hollywood distorts and changes everything! I had art history for more than 3 years so watching tv shows with actors using wrong armor/weapons and clothes that didn’t exist in that time period just makes me wanna cry at all those years I had to learn the difference between Anglo-saxon art etc.

The only tv show to date that I watched and was very accurate was Rome!

Zeroing

Banned
He would if he had the chance.
Omg you are right, I feel you guys are starting to know me. :)

Closest thing I got to trying a Viking was a Scandinavian guy! Guy was tall but no man bun and he did not raid the island of Britain :(

5/10 for role playing!
I failed to take him to Valhöll

Top Bottom