• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Zeroing

Banned
We got one of the Nokia phones with Snake (…the game…) on it which could do T9 and shit, because I got my driver’s license. Originally my mom and I were going to share it but it just became mine, and I’ve kept the number ever since. I didn’t actually know how to text until I went to college and a girl I liked was flabbergasted I didn’t know how.
I had to change numbers because of living abroad on different countries and work. My first phone was a Samsung slide phone.

1TDfuu4.jpg

Zeroing

Banned
Oh F***, I had a co-worker in Brazil called Ajax ahahahah.
Oi! Don't gaysplain me lol.
I was being supportive and showing off my brainskills. Ok mmm maybe do like southern countries in Europe do. Give your kid 2 names, cannot go wrong with that. I have 2 names and it is fun! You can use both names when you are angry at him, like my parents did... I knew I've done something wrong.
I had changed my name ten years ago and it's great to know you're in control of your image.
I will never changed mine, It is amazing for introductions. If I use my first or second name it always goes into a 30 min conversation of "how to you pronounce it" "what does it means" "sounds sexy when you say it"

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm making supermarket but personally enhanced chicken shawarma with lots of greens and stuff on big ass Turkish bread.

Alyssa Milano promised to do the dishes. Sigh. Have to entertain her afterwards. Playing Halo FFS. She's great at constructive criticism.

😑

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Options are nice. Just curious

Food is quite different from a small eu country. In that way

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Trying to tarp a roof by yourself is impossible. I got about half of it covered but need a hand with the awning. Super frustrated today due to work BS and not having enough time to actually work on the roof.

When the wife gets home we're going to just finish the first half quick and dirty so we are protected against any wind pulling the whole damn thing up.

Zeroing

Banned
Typo. It’s HIV after the famous disease
-_- not funny if it wasn’t because of that disease we the gays would outnumber the straight people by now! We are still having problems multiplying but just like the pandas, our numbers are recovering/increasing!

Ok this is so wrong in so many levels - some guy, while having buttsex on the elevator!

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Options are nice. Just curious

Food is quite different from a small eu country. In that way
I decided what I’m making. It’s a pseudo lazy meal. I put a half pound of American bacon in the oven for 20 mins. On the same baking sheet goes 3 sliced tomatoes that have been seasoned with a little mozzarella on top. Separately, I made white rice in my rice cooker.

I’ll wash all this down with a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that’s currently sitting out to get melty.

Peggies

Gold Member
The thirst was real, hubby dived right in as soon as the pool was reopened for the summer. Didn't think he'd need a swimming cap.
That's quite accurate but to be fair we never had to use a swimming cap because we were told the pool was all dried up.

Zeroing

Banned
Or - bare with me - Gorr the God Butcher Jr. Now that's a name a boy can be proud of.
Arne: eagle
Birger: keeper
Bjørn: bear
Erik: absolute ruler
Frode: wise and clever
Gorm: he who worships god
Halfdan: the half Danish
Harald: lord and ruler
Knud: knot
Kåre: with curly hair
Njal: giant
Roar: fame and spear
Sten: stone
Skarde: with cleft chin
Sune: son
Svend: freeman who is in the service of another
Troels: Thor’s arrow
Toke: Thor and helmet
Torsten: Thor and stone
Trygve: trustworthy
Ulf: wolf
Ødger: wealth and spear

nush

Arne: eagle
Birger: keeper
Bjørn: bear
Erik: absolute ruler
Frode: wise and clever
Gorm: he who worships god
Halfdan: the half Danish
Harald: lord and ruler
Knud: knot
Kåre: with curly hair
Njal: giant
Roar: fame and spear
Sten: stone
Skarde: with cleft chin
Sune: son
Svend: freeman who is in the service of another
Troels: Thor’s arrow
Toke: Thor and helmet
Torsten: Thor and stone
Trygve: trustworthy
Ulf: wolf
Ødger: wealth and spear

These are your gay viking role play names right?

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I decided what I’m making. It’s a pseudo lazy meal. I put a half pound of American bacon in the oven for 20 mins. On the same baking sheet goes 3 sliced tomatoes that have been seasoned with a little mozzarella on top. Separately, I made white rice in my rice cooker.

I’ll wash all this down with a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that’s currently sitting out to get melty.
That you now?

giphy.gif

Top Bottom