• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

Gold Member

George Costanza Reaction GIF by Crave

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Get those romantic gypsy and Roma ideas out of your head, pikeys are a different breed altogether. Redneck trailer trash, but mobile and Irish, they can descend on your nice little town at any time and fuck it up leaving a trail of trash and missing roadsigns in their wake.

Shit I'm half Irish man. Maybe the pikeys and I could strike up some kind of discourse and enter into a Guy Ritchie film-ish criminal enterprise together. This could be an adventure.

Kind of want to fly over some pikeys now and let them loose. Just see what happens.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I was expecting rain all weekend but we've barely gotten any. I guess I didn't need to scramble to fix the roof. Oh well at least it's done.

Spent yesterday with some old friend at his cabin out in the middle of nowhere. It was so nice. No cell reception and I didn't bother to get the wifi password. Just good times & good conversation. I need to do that more often.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
What’s the straight version of Grindr?
Grindr, I get straight guys from it.

But yeah, I never got pegging. Sure I'm straight Jan .gif thing. I mean at least get the real thing, not a strap-on from a fat chick in the behind.

Since I started working out again, I look like a sociopath. I don't know if it's the shoulders and thicker neck but it looks unfriendly. And as a aspie I don't know how to smile so it makes things worse.

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned

But yeah, I never got pegging. Sure I'm straight Jan .gif thing. I mean at least get the real thing, not a strap-on from a fat chick in the behind.

Since I started working out again, I look like a sociopath. I don't know if it's the shoulders and thicker neck but it looks unfriendly. And as a aspie I don't know how to smile so it makes things worse.
I think it’s all in your head, you shouldn’t worry too much how people see you because how can you know? People cannot read minds/thoughts!

Yeah those testies are bussin, you need some angry sex!

haxan7

Banned

Do you think they’re actually straight?

I worry I might end up doing gay stuff too when I get to nush nush ’s age if I’m still unmarried

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Do you think they’re actually straight?

I worry I might end up doing gay stuff too when I get to nush nush ’s age if I’m still unmarried
Most I meet yes. Usually depressed guys that have no friends. I don't have sex with many of them because I would feel bad but most guys are sad and just need a form of affection.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

3 year old woke up screaming around 12:30, wife and I go in and red vomit is everywhere on the bed…fever of 104…get everything cleaned up, give some Tylenol, and the rest of the night went without incident. But now I’ve got a sore throat and feel terrible, and I’ve probably got a whole day of watching a sick kiddo too. Yay!

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
3 year old woke up screaming around 12:30, wife and I go in and red vomit is everywhere on the bed…fever of 104…get everything cleaned up, give some Tylenol, and the rest of the night went without incident. But now I’ve got a sore throat and feel terrible, and I’ve probably got a whole day of watching a sick kiddo too. Yay!
The joys of parenthood! Love it.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I've order one tee with this quote, I am impressed with the fact I did not came up with that quote. I can imagine p_xavier p_xavier wearing one.
I have this sweater.

I have this sweater.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Zeroing

Banned
I have this sweater.

GcBwJc8.gif

You can't be more obvious than that.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Today and tomorrow are going to be hell at work. Debating taking a day or two next week off to get in some R&R time. The week after that will also be hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom