• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
We had a school shooting in 99 when I was in High School, Columbine copycat. No one was killed except the shooter. Suicide. Guy was the typical deranged asocial loser. It was kind of a surreal experience in restrospective.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So…the Wednesday shooting in Oklahoma thread is already locked. I think that’s sad. It means we can’t have a constructive discussion about about anything having to do with real life. Sorry to interrupt your phallus talk, I just needed to vent.
The sad truth is no even knows how to talk to others anymore. Sensitivity on both sides is dialed up and it makes any discussion quickly move to insults instead of substance.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Your timing was impeccable, Maiden.
It's all in good fun here at MetaGaf.
olivia munn mouth GIF

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
My experience with school shootings was in high school

These two dudes held up a drug dealer in the parking lot over then ran over into ours and were running around our area before getting caught
Turns out it was a BB gun

Full lockdown etc
Just made out with my girl friend the entire time

Good stuff

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
It's Friday and the liquor store closed early for some reason. I don't think I have enough rum to last me through tonight's session of Forbidden West NG+. Just devastated. I don't know how I going to make it through but I am going to try. Please keep me in your prayers.

haxan7

Banned
It's Friday and the liquor store closed early for some reason. I don't think I have enough rum to last me through tonight's session of Forbidden West NG+. Just devastated. I don't know how I going to make it through but I am going to try. Please keep me in your prayers.
Squirting the rum up ur butt makes it last way longer just sayin

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
New neighbor drama, but this time I have nothing to do with it. My neighbor who replaced Orange Shirt is a trailer trash douche, but he doesn't annoy me as 1/100th the amount Orange Shirt did so I really haven't given a shit about hearing him curse out his girlfriend every other day in front of the whole neighborhood. "YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH" it's like my street's own personal Depp and Heard trial.

Today a big spat broke out between him and the other tenants who live in the building. These two Hispanic women who live in the building and they have two kids. Not sure if they're a couple or they're related, doesn't matter. They have kids running around playing all day. I'm gaming and I hear the new neighbor outside "Jesus Fucking Christ enough is e-fucking-nough with those damn kids running all over the place!" the two Hispanic women start yelling back, they weren't yelling in English so I had no idea what they were saying. He responds back "SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm tired of coming home with those kids running around with their fucking ding dongs hanging out!" They start yelling back again not in English. He storms off "PUT CLOTHES ON YOUR FUCKING KIDS"

After I took a few minutes to process it, I just started cracking up about how ridiculous the whole nature of that spat was about and couldn't stop laughing. This street is bananas.

nush

Gold Member
New neighbor drama, but this time I have nothing to do with it. My neighbor who replaced Orange Shirt is a trailer trash douche, but he doesn't annoy me as 1/100th the amount Orange Shirt did so I really haven't given a shit about hearing him curse out his girlfriend every other day in front of the whole neighborhood. "YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH" it's like my street's own personal Depp and Heard trial.

Today a big spat broke out between him and the other tenants who live in the building. These two Hispanic women who live in the building and they have two kids. Not sure if they're a couple or they're related, doesn't matter. They have kids running around playing all day. I'm gaming and I hear the new neighbor outside "Jesus Fucking Christ enough is e-fucking-nough with those damn kids running all over the place!" the two Hispanic women start yelling back, they weren't yelling in English so I had no idea what they were saying. He responds back "SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm tired of coming home with those kids running around with their fucking ding dongs hanging out!" They start yelling back again not in English. He storms off "PUT CLOTHES ON YOUR FUCKING KIDS"

After I took a few minutes to process it, I just started cracking up about how ridiculous the whole nature of that spat was about and couldn't stop laughing. This street is bananas.

Pikey neighbors are the best free entertainment, just as long as they stay off your lawn.

Ionian

Pikey neighbors are the best free entertainment, just as long as they stay off your lawn.

Ah jaysus the pikeys, had plenty of dealings with them myself.

Had one as a kid ring the door-bell and asked my Mother to cook a chicken. My Ma said no so she said she would tell my Da she was fucking a soldier in the local barracks. Scared the living fuck out of young me. (main barracks is just down the road).

She never turned up again.

Then as a bicycle courier years later had to cross a site for deliveries.

They didn't bother me but Christ the mess around the site. Was a literal waste-site. All things pulled from skips. Just scrap.

Tell ye one thing though, made friends with one (had no idea). They had my back for whatever reason. Let's just say it paid off when I was targeted by other scum. Had my place broken into by locals. They rann up to me in fear apologizing.

Never took a penny off me but the black market was lucrative. (I obviously avoided that, hated it) way too dangerous and half the time I couldn't understand them. I by no means endorse doing so, too much stress. Was young and dumb.

Possession is 9 tenths of the law, i'm sure you know that's what the use when moving. I'm still waiting for my tarmac drive.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
We're fully prepared to export some to you.

Let's do it. I am fully ready for roving bands of gypsies or whatever they're called. Edit: Roma? Sorry. we in the US don't know much about them

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Let's do it. I am fully ready for roving bands of gypsies or whatever they're called. Edit: Roma? Sorry. we in the US don't know much about them

Get those romantic gypsy and Roma ideas out of your head, pikeys are a different breed altogether. Redneck trailer trash, but mobile and Irish, they can descend on your nice little town at any time and fuck it up leaving a trail of trash and missing roadsigns in their wake.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Speaking of chasing pussy, I saw a weird looking kitty stalking something out my front window…watched it for a bit, finally saw there was a group of quails it was moving toward. They scampered off when the cat got close, then it headed up my driveway and toward my front door. I was thinking…alright little kitten let’s see what’s up…I opened my door and it ran off.

In conclusion, I still can’t get pussy. just give up fellas.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

After all these years, I feel like you need to move to like, Vermont or something.

bronk

Banned
Sup you fucking pussies. Been lifting weights? Its summer time. Stop being a fat fuck and get out there and pull some bitches. 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom