• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

*Nightwing

PpZ18na.gif

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Welp me and my ex-gf met at a brewery. They had a taco truck and loads of pinball machines. It was pretty fun. We did a few games with her on left hand and me on right hand.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
dmw5c9G.jpg

I never knew this existed. I'm going to have a great weekend.
Woah should be re-labeled Wahh!

Welp me and my ex-gf met at a brewery. They had a taco truck and loads of pinball machines. It was pretty fun. We did a few games with her on left hand and me on right hand.
Get a couples therapist on call, brother. There's obviously something there for the 2 of you. Maybe an outside perspective will help you work it through. Smash that ass either way.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Big drama unfolding here folks. So my grandma passed away not too long ago. She had several kids and in her will she evenly divided her assets among her kids, excluding my mom. Long story there, but I have zero issue with this. My oldest sibling is furious though.

I always thought the anger over how someone chooses to divide their assets at death was just a movie or plot device. Guess I better go over my will with my family well in advance.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
We were talking about that. She read a book about attachment theory. I definitely think it could help give us a game plan for moving forward.
My wife recommended the book 5 Love Languages or whatever it's called before we even started dating. It came up in normal conversation and I was curious. It actually made some sense to me. Dunno if this would help resolve the problems, but I do recommend it if one or both feel unloved in the relationship.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
My wife recommended the book 5 Love Languages or whatever it's called before we even started dating. It came up in normal conversation and I was curious. It actually made some sense to me. Dunno if this would help resolve the problems, but I do recommend it if one or both feel unloved in the relationship.
I checked out the audiobook on my library app. Looks good. She wants me to read this one:

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I checked out the audiobook on my library app. Looks good. She wants me to read this one:
It’s only fair you make her read something too. I’d recommend Shogun by James Clavell due to its length.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I think I’ll get her this one. Good game plan?

Just show her videos of your one man show in Vegas.

nush

Big drama unfolding here folks. So my grandma passed away not too long ago. She had several kids and in her will she evenly divided her assets among her kids, excluding my mom. Long story there, but I have zero issue with this. My oldest sibling is furious though.

I always thought the anger over how someone chooses to divide their assets at death was just a movie or plot device. Guess I better go over my will with my family well in advance.

When my grandmother dies she left all her not too inconsiderable wealth, to my sister. Not even her own kids got anything. Wow. I wasn't bothered that I got nothing, I was no worse off today as I was yesterday. But my sister a few years prior had been kicked out of the family due to her behavior, part personality and part having a low IQ nobody wanted anything to do with her.

Now my aunt being a sneaky fucker reached out to my sister to "Help her" and consequently managed to get 99% of that money from my sister. That's the low IQ at play again.

I had no involvement in any of this but I bet it was some juicy drama.

nush

My predicted response from her "Are you saying I'm SHIT at giving head!? :mad:".

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
So I’m camping at the north rim of the Grand Canyon, zero service but my wife’s uncle brought his star link and this shit is faster than my home internet. Based Elon.

A guy I worked with recently retired and he and his wife set off on a cross-country trip in a camper with a star link. He sings its praises.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I bet they're the kind of couple who finish each others sentences.
Be the kind of couple that finishes each other's orgasms.

If you have to go to couples therapy to make it work, just find someone else. It's already dead
Ehh, I don't necessarily think this is always true. It depends on the problem(s) and the length of the relationship. It's impossible to say without having greater context to their history and the issues.

I think people have a hard time communicating in general, so having an independent, 3rd party to mediate could be greatly beneficial. I'd certainly go down that avenue if my marriage got rocky.

Thaedolus

A guy I worked with recently retired and he and his wife set off on a cross-country trip in a camper with a star link. He sings its praises.
That’s pretty much the life of this uncle and his wife now that they’re retired. They’ve got a big ass nice air stream, a Cummins 2500 to pull it with and all the time in the world to just explore. I want to emulate that life…

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
It was actually his arm but guy did it from behind. A massive gash. He has a gnarly scar from it. Just at a random gas station as he was on his way to work.
Stay on guard my friend. Your friend is lucky. There was a video of a guy recently who got stabbed in the neck and was dead within minutes.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Wiped. 2.2k calories burned. Going to dinner tonight to celebrate the hard work. 5 layers to go. Then actual greenhouse assembly. Then final hardscaping (grading up to the base of the greenhouse). Then in spring, we need to replant grass from where the dirt mounds have lived.

Hopefully done with the major stuff in 3 weeks.

g4gA6QV.jpg

Top Bottom