• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Banned
Sometime I felt this gif can be great representative for some people here.

ibdS2ci8nfaxBA.gif

What movie is that? At least I think its from a movie. It looks familiar.

qko

mostly likely...

DKC TF - new level & playable character
Mario Kart 8 gameplay + release date
Smash Bros Character Reveal trailer
VC Announcements
Upcoming 3rd Party - Lego Movie, Lego Hobbit, Watch Dogs
Wii Sports Club Baseball and Golf Release date
Yoshi Epic Yarn Trailer
Bayonetta 2 Trailer

Pretty much what I expect minus the last two and add that one Indie Games trailer. Because Nintendo keeps teasing us with these damn indie games that don't seem to ever get released.

kaskade

Since I'm actually getting a Wii U, I'm interested in this. I have no idea what to look forward to after I finish up with 3d world, Wind Waker, and Pikman.

Discomurf

Pretty much what I expect minus the last two and add that one Indie Games trailer. Because Nintendo keeps teasing us with these damn indie games that don't seem to ever get released.

ah yes, definitely will see an indie game or two

Myriadis

Realistic Exceptations:
New full Zeldas for WiiU and 3DS, release this year
Shenmue 3
StarTropics 2
Super Mario Universe
F-Zero U
Banjo-Threeie

Anything else will be a disappointment.

Or, just forget it, I just can't wait until after the the Direct and just say
Fuck You, Nintendo.

How many 3rd party games we do know at this moment?
Watch dogs, a couple of Lego games, Project cars...

I think that if they are indeed brewing something behind the scenes, we should at least have a couple of announementes in the Japanese one..

Ragus

Banned
We are very sorry, that you had to wait so long for any new Dragon Quest game. Because of that, we will release a new Dragon Quest game every month from february.

Feburary - Terry's Wonderland
March - Rocket Slime 3
April - Draqon Quest VII R
May - Dragon Quest X on WiiU

oh, and DQX will be free of annual charge. I hope, you understand,

Albo

We haven't had a panic direct since january, and that was after one month of bad sales. Imagine what the resulting ND will be after 11 months of very bad sales. If not this then jan/feb panic direct at least, we're due some bombs.

just so we're all clear, when they say 'through spring 2014' they clearly mean from Jan 1 to roughly the end of June?

that's a nice wide birth I'd say

jony_m

Hoping for a comprehensive multi-device, multi-platform account system like PSN that let's me re-download my purchases as needed.

After a long day at work nothing comes better than to see a thread about a new Nintendo direct. sorry my dear wife, but even your blowjob skills can match an epic direct with iwata presting us the goods...directly.

MarkusRJR

After the last few bad directs I can't even get excited anymore... I totally expect yet another run-through of the line up we've seen for ages with the occasional small surprise (like a new VC or new eShop release).

Choo choo... Hype train, I guess?

JoeM86

If nothing is announced tomorrow, it's on JoeM's head.

Just saying that based on history of worldwide Directs, we get new stuff :)

just so we're all clear, when they say 'through spring 2014' they clearly mean from Jan 1 to roughly the end of June?

that's a nice wide birth I'd say

The NOE PR says it's content that's coming by Spring, not through Spring, so it could just be until the end of March with a couple of later things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom