• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not, especially when all titles are announced to feature Cranky.
73y1Mgf.png

could not resist

I want to hear a release window for Smash Bros.

Dates for everything else on the radar would be great too.. and I could go for a new game announcement or so.

Sadist

"Hello everyone, Iwata here. Today is a great day for Nintendo, because we are joined by Nibel from the NeoGAF forums. NeoGAF is a popular messageboard on the internet and we all saw Nibel's funny animated .jifs and thought "yes, this is the right person to show off Flipnote Studio 3D on Nintendo 3DS." So please, Nibel, if you would entertain our viewers."

Nibel: *laughs*

My hopes,
1) 2.5d metroid
2) a new yoshi
3) a partnership with a very prolific 3rd party
4) punch out wii u
5) any nintendo franchise thats been neglected!!!!!

noal

Banned
Well its a nice surprise because I honestly wasn't expecting another Direct until next year.

Please just give us one surprise announcement that will make me happy. Cranky, I am most definitely not looking at you!

Anth0ny

A Kart release date would make sense.

So I'm not expecting one.

No new game announcements. They already have 2014 announced from top to bottom, probably early 2015 too.

Wiz

A Kart release date would make sense.

So I'm not expecting one.

No new game announcements. They already have 2014 announced from top to bottom, probably early 2015 too.

Just depends on what studios have games announced already. The ones that haven't announced/worked on anything lately might still have something to announce. Maybe not at this Direct though.

Every morning when I come onto GAF I look for a new ND thread. They are the reason I joined. Now there's gonna be a new one in all regions!!! Hopefully it's Januarry ND levels of awesomeness!!!

I think we may see an announcement of a new title that explains why Iwata thinks Nintendo will sell 9m Wii Us and Patcher thinks Nintendo will sell 6.5m Wii Us before the end of the financial year.

There has to be some reason why their expectations are so high.

The only thing I can think of is a Pokemon Megaton. Nothing else I can think of is going to move that many systems.

Do you honestly think this is going to happen? They're in the middle of the biggest shopping season of the year. The time to shift consoles is now, not January through March of next year. If something big was coming that would impact the fiscal year, you'd already know about it, and it would already be on shelves.

Expectations are high because they simply over-estimated demand and have refused to budge. Post launch, Wii did 18 million units the next fiscal year. They cut that number in half and would be lucky to come in at half of that.

Stop using logic.

That's more hope than logic. It's actually quite illogical when you consider the calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom