• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

What a silly list. You don't even have the most obvious thing; Nintendo buying Capcom.
EDIT: DAMN IT NEITEIO
Hahahaha

you should go to a doctor about that, it's not safe if you've had it like that for more than 5 hours
tumblr_m61w3yXWiF1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

sörine

Banned
I know, I'm probably playing it too safe. :-

Let's add the acquisition of Capcom, Konami, and Namco to the list.
I'd settle for Nintendo buying Hudson's IP on the cheap since Konami's clearly not interested in it and a good chucnk of Hudson's staff went to NdCube. Maybe they could buy some of Konami's dormant IP too? I'd love a new Goemon or Parodius from Good Feel.

#yearofcranky

-new dlc for Pimin 3, Cranky's house
-New Mario Golf, Cranky as a character
-Cranky in Smash
-Cranky in MK
-New Cranky potion in Zelda makes you go uuuhhhhh Cranky
-Cranky DLC for DKCR TF
-New Cranky Mech in X
-Find the Hidden Cranky 101 from the W101
-Find the Hidden Lego Cranky character in Lego City
-and finally we had to cancel FE x SMT, please understand, as a sorry letter to our fans we are announcing FE x Cranky: Cranky Goes to Battle

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
As someone who got a 3DS a couple months ago and a Wii U this weekend, I am now allowed to join into the false hope of this direct.

Anth0ny

I don't think they're going to announce a price drop/new bundle before Christmas that goes into effect after Christmas.

Some n64 virtual console games would be cool.

Neiteio

sörine;93903093 said:
I'd settle for Nintendo buying Hudson's IP on the cheap since Konami's clearly not interested in it and a good chucnk of Hudson's staff went to NdCube. Maybe they could buy some of Konami's dormant IP too? I'd love a new Goemon or Parodius from Good Feel.
Just remake Bomberman 64 and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for 3DS. :)

Schnozberry

Here's an idea for you Nintendo. Make an action RPG that uses the entire Nintendo library of heroes to fight off an existential threat. Since we know all Nintendo characters exist in the same Universe (thanks Smash Brothers), you could easily form a cadre of villains for them to face. Online Co-op is a must.

If Nintendo fan is could join their favorite characters into a team to take on their favorite villains, people would eat that shit up. Use the Wii U gamepad for inventory management, maps, and the chat interface, go to town.

Nintendo is already practically a fan service company, so why not go all the way? If I could be Luigi and join my friends as Link, Samus and Pit to take on Ganon, Ridley, and Bowser in an epic online battle, bricks would be a shit. Take my money, please.

Probably not the thread for this, but it seems so obvious now that they have hardware that is capable of fairly large worlds.

Sadist

Real talk

Possible game mentions for EU Direct

3DS

- Mario Party Island Tour
- Yoshi's New Island
- Mario Golf World Tour
- SMT IV EU announcement (Shibata pls, I don't ask much)
- Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
- Monster Hunter 4

Wii U

- Donkey Kong Country TF
- Mario Kart 8
- Bayonetta 2

Edit; I can't watch this, ah :(

Goldmund

I'm expecting a new look at Tropical Freeze, two more games added to Wii Sports Club, asking for more time for Bayonetta 2, announcement of a new Wii Sports Club themed Wii U with Tennis and Bowling pre-installed for €/$299, and a mysterious still from X.

I'm expecting a new look at Tropical Freeze, two more games added to Wii Sports Club, asking for more time for Bayonetta 2, announcement of a new Wii Sports Club themed Wii U with Tennis and Bowling pre-installed for €/$299, and a mysterious still from X.
The disappointment. There would be no words.

Ultryx

Since I'm getting a 3DS XL for Christmas from my girlfriend and I was already super excited, this makes me even more excited!

I want info about SSB3DS and I want to hear about MH4!

JCX

Here's an idea for you Nintendo. Make an action RPG that uses the entire Nintendo library of heroes to fight off an existential threat. Since we know all Nintendo characters exist in the same Universe (thanks Smash Brothers), you could easily form a cadre of villains for them to face. Online Co-op is a must.

If Nintendo fan is could join their favorite characters into a team to take on their favorite villains, people would eat that shit up. Use the Wii U gamepad for inventory management, maps, and the chat interface, go to town.

Nintendo is already practically a fan service company, so why not go all the way? If I could be Luigi and join my friends as Link, Samus and Pit to take on Ganon, Ridley, and Bowser in an epic online battle, bricks would be a shit. Take my money, please.

Probably not the thread for this, but it seems so obvious now that they have hardware that is capable of fairly large worlds.

I'm here for Mushroom Kingdom Hearts

FaintDeftone

I'm fully expecting to be disappointed, but I hope I'm wrong. Weren't they suppose to show off the new Zelda this year? I thought I remembered Miyamoto saying that it wasn't ready for E3 but will probably be shown later in the year...

Timeaisis

Here are my minimalist and super-conservative predictions:

- Dedicated account systems for WiiU and 3DS to track purchases
- Influx of new titles for both Virtual Consoles
- Permanent price reduction for all VC titles
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (WiiU), compiling HD remakes of SM64DS, SMS, SMG and SMG2
- WiiU bundle with Super Mario 3D All-Stars and Super Mario 3D World
- Kid Icarus: Uprising HD (WiiU)
- Metroid Prime Trilogy HD (WiiU)
- MPT now includes Hunters and Pinball, revamped in HD
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Saga (HD PoR/RD compilation for WiiU)
- The Xenoblade Chronicles & Baiten Kaitos Collection HD (WiiU)
- Monolith Soft's X -- English name, date, details
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate worldwide release, for 3DS and WiiU
- Steel Diver free-to-play online multiplayer title
- Mother 3 English localization coming to WiiU eShop
- Bayonetta: Collector's Edition -- definitive edition of first title, available on WiiU eShop
- Bayonetta CE includes digital copies of anime film, "Eyes of Bayonetta," demo of Bayonetta 2
- All-new MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED for WiiU, from Next Level Games
- All-new STAR FOX for WiiU, from Hideki Kamiya and PlatinumGames
- All-new F-ZERO and WAVE RACE titles for WiiU
- All-new METROID titles, for both 3DS and WiiU
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess DX (WiiU, remake in style of tech demo)
- First look at The Legend of Zelda for WiiU (tentative title)
- Six Smash Bros. newcomers, revealed piecemeal: Mii, Little Mac, Takamaru, Palutena, Ridley, Pac-Man
- Takamaru reveal includes localization of Mysterious Murasame Castle, special Iwata Asks
- Six Smash Bros. veterans also confirmed: Wario, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, Ness, Captain Falcon, Solid Snake

The one bit that might be a bit out there is Yoshi coming back in Smash. I mean, it just doesn't seem likely. Oh well.

Hmmm...this looks familiar. Maybe it's just that your last prediction was just as conservative, so I'm getting them confused.

kankki

Senior Project Lead, NX Hardware Design at Nintendo of Europe
That's who we will mostly see: Fucking Donkey Kong. I will be ecstatic when it's finally out and I can forget it forever. No offense to any DKC fans, but seriously.

...Then Tropical Freeze comes out for 3DS.

And Retro starts working on the next one :p

Metroid plz ;_;

Discomurf

Cant wait to hear about Nintendo being 'overwhelmed by fan reaction to the Cranky Kong announcement' - watch Reggie spin that shiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom