• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No. Sony DOESN'T suck at porting games to PC.

Excoman

Banned
See winjer winjer ?

Two can play that game.
Blue-haired_lawyer.png

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For the first time ever, I finally caught an account suicide thread where I saw the before pic. LOL. Got to say mods act fast.

Another warrior permabanned.

DaGwaphics

@ adamsapple adamsapple in here trying to work some social engineering voodoo on us.

Watching I See You GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

I just started Days Gone (on PS4) and while I can tell I'm going to really like the game, all the constant fade-to-black transitions really hurt the immersion. If they fixed that on PC, I'd vote that they do good work. :messenger_beaming:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
yes sony does suck at porting games to PC and they should be ashamed. Go sit in the corner, jim ryan!! think about what youve done.

the fact this dude got banned 38 minutes after he made this thread is mindboggling. the speed of these mods LMAO

Last edited:

RCU005

Somehow I was expecting this thread to have been written by the same OP.

But then, it would've been great if this had been a good counter thread and not just a waste of time.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Oh....you are THAT guy....

hKVH1cd.png
lFUY26Z.png
His ban message was "get better at trolling." Funniest part is that he spent a delicate 2-months after the ban working on these. I picture rex having quit his job, burned his car and sat in a room with a single laptop crafting those alt names. Parents must be real proud. 'Mum, Dad look at what I wrote to them mods which banned me?'

Also in before the 🔒

Kilau

yes sony does suck at porting games to PC and they should be ashamed. Go sit in the corner, jim ryan!! think about what youve done.

the fact this dude got banned 38 minutes after he made this thread is mindboggling. the speed of these mods LMAO
It wasn’t this thread that earned the ban, they made a lame suicide thread that was nuked.

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom