• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me ps one games for two players

Builder's Block. Not sure if the 3d mode is 2p but the arcade port definitely has a 2p mode because I play it regularly. Amazing puzzle game that Puzzle Bobble / Bust A Move fans would likely enjoy.

ljubomir

Wip3out, Rollcage, crash bash, driver 2, Tekken series, metal slug x, micro machines, twisted metal, vigilante 8, worms, Gran Turismo, Tony hawk pro skater

Back then there was no online multi so most of the games had local 2 player mode of some kind.

Last edited:

Anki

Banned
Wip3out, Rollcage, crash bash, driver 2, Tekken series, metal slug x, micro machines, twisted metal, vigilante 8, worms, Gran Turismo, Tony hawk pro skater

Back then there was no online multi so most of the games had local 2 player mode of some kind.

Wait are u the same guy from Emuglx?

hyperbertha

cQtvqLF.jpg

5M92bDH.jpg

Fbh

G-Darius!!:

G.+Darius+(USA)-image.jpg

638f2e4c78aa3d78b93ce9a4bce75cee.gif

Nothing beats shooting at giant fish-shaped mecha battleships in coop battles that usually end with a Kamehameha style power beam duel between you and the boss.

Last edited:

Typical_Leo

Neo Member
a game I loved playing with my cousin was Future Cop L.A.P.D. it has an amazing co-op experience and a fun multiplayer.

Top Bottom